5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
So tiny, so green and so useful! I'd buy more of these but my wife this I'm going over the top- I cannot stress how useful these are.
Published 6 months ago by Jtlx

3.0 out of 5 stars It does its job!
It does what it says on the label. Tidies up cables. Can't think there is much more to say. Try it.
Published 11 months ago by Tony in PR

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Bobino, Small, Lime Green, Cable Wrap/Cord Tidy perfect for mp3 player and phone ear buds (Kitchen & Home)
what an idea works a treat

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Jan 2014
A very beautiful and witty design. I use it everyday and my earphone cable is not that messy anymore. Good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Dec 2013
Exactly as in the photo and of good material quality. However I still think it is too expensive for the simple task it performs. Just bought this one because I didn't find one cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and cheap, but almost 'bulky', 6 Dec 2013
I used this all the time on my old set of earphones, as it is really quite effective at keeping the cable tidy.

However, I recently bought a new set of Sony earphones which came with their own cable tidy and comparitively, th Bobino is rather bulky, though it DOES keep the cable wrapped around it better than the Sony one, so maybe being slightly bigger is working well for it... I didn't notice any issues with size until buying the new set, and it fits well in your pocket.

I just find that I don't use it as much any more...

3.0 out of 5 stars It does its job!, 28 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget, 30 July 2013
I have two of these. Simple and cheap - and ends the problem of tangled headphone cables when you out and about. I wish I had invented it myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars a simple must have, 3 Jun 2013
I could have done with buying a few more of these. Good item to have on your travels. Like the way the cable clips inside so as not to come loose when wrapped up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Cable Tidy, 5 Mar 2013
This is a great little device to wrap your excess headphone/earphone cable around and avoid tangles or loose cable flopping around. It's very easy to wrap your cable around and the company provide 3 different sizes depending on the thickness/length of the cable you want to use.

I found them to be better than the silicone/rubber cable tidy's you can buy as they are made from a more sturdy plastic and so your cable doesn't become loose when wrapped around it.

I was so impressed by it that I did buy all 3 sizes and have used them for headphones and mic cables. Plus they come in a variety of colours.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2013
I bought the small white one for my electric toothbrush. It's great! For most other cables you'll need the medium. For computer cables you'll need the large.