4.0 out of 5 stars Superb sound quality but needs a bit of work
As an owner of a Fuze this was the natural upgrade path for me. I was very happy with the Fuze: great sound quality, expandable via cards and able to play open file formats (Flac, Ogg Vorbis).

Firstly the positives:
> The Fuze+ sounds better than the original Fuze. The Fuze+ has *astonishingly good* sound quality: The precision of the treble is amazing,...
Published on 17 May 2011 by MikeP

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad buy - complicated, overpriced and fragile
Overall, deeply unhappy with this product.

Having owned Sansa Fuze products in the past and used them for about three years I was looking to upgrade to this, because it had larger storage and I could move my SD card between this and my phone. Unfortunately, my experience was thoroughly bad.

Firstly, the navigation system has changed, and is...
Published on 5 Jun 2011 by Iain Argent

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice - but what a shame!, 8 Mar 2012
I have had the sansa clip player for a couple of years now and it is great little player. I decided I wanted to upgrade for a larger display and a player with a card slot. Eventually I chose the fuze+, I also chose a refurbished one. This is the second refurbished product I have purchased and both have been like new. I am absolutely delighted. The quality of the sound is absolutely superb. It took me a couple of days to get used to the navigation panel, not had this type before, but that too is great once you get used to it if not had this type before. I had no hesitation buying another sansa product, because I was so pleased with my sansa clip.
Postscript:- it was such a shame whatever I did I was unable to transfer any music. I tried drag and drop, via media player and a work colleague gave me converter software, but none would transfer the music. I had to return the player, such a shame.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its cheap! But....., 31 Jan 2012
Joe Soap (Poynton Ch UK) - See all my reviews
It stores music and displays videos but for what it does it is bulky has a poor man machine interface (software).

2.0 out of 5 stars Its not bad, 26 Oct 2011
John Kimble (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Having bought this for my mum to use at the gym I just thought I'd share my observations (as I had to show her how to use it)

appearance - nice, sleek, stylish.

quality - solid build, decent earphones.

Sound - adequate, clear.

Menus - awful, fiddly.

Touchpad - awkward, tempremental.

Transfering songs etc onto player - easy peasy.

All in all its OK for the price, but it does look a lot better than it actually is. Switching between menus can be a pain due to the unfriendly interface and dodgey touch pad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 17 July 2011
I wish there was something positive to say about this product, but I'm afraid I have to echo all the others registering their disappointment. The first thing that happened was that it decided that I wanted to see instructions in a minor dialect of Serbo-Croat - well, I'm guessing that, it definitely wasn't the option I chose titled 'English'. Had to go online to find out how to get to the settings screen. Managed to get there twice but then the player decided to go somewhere else. You never know whether you've pressed the right place and the player is thinking about things, or whether it's just ignoring you. When I finally got the settings the way I wanted I copied some music to it as per the online instructions. Where that went I don't know, it didn't appear on any of the Sandisk's menus. That's when I gave up and decided to return the thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not perfect, 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: SanDisk Sansa Fuze+ 16GB MP3 with FM Radio - Black (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I wanted to have a nice music player and it is such a thing. The quality of earphones is questionable though, but it is so easy to change that it's not a problem really. It is quite easy to use however the fact that I need to scroll through whole artists list to get from one end to the other is annoying. 16gb is quite a lot of space and with a big quantity of bands it is difficult to find the one you want to listen to if you're in a hurry.
The battery has a long life - no complains here.
It works well with Windows Vista - I didn't have any problems with transferring music from my laptop to the mp3 player.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good toy, 2 Mar 2011
Very easy to use, good sound, good battery life, small light and pretty to look at. Touchscreen a little tricky for my fat fingers!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality, 28 Oct 2011
This mp3 is rubbish, the sound is rubbish, the operative system is rubbish so very bad purchase. Please don't buy it

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but not good for the technologically challenged., 12 Feb 2011
Quicksilver (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a sleek, compact player, but my first impression was that it felt a little cheap; a bit too plastic, with little heft. Of course this is irrelevant if it's a good player. Well it is, but it does have its niggles.

Simple music playback is easy, and the FM radio great, (if you like to listening to the radio). The radio comes through clear as a bell, and reception is good. I haven't explored the other functions, as I have little use for them, but the Fuze+ can also play video, store photos, and has a 'voice record' function. It also possible to store and playback podcasts. The headphones supplied are good. I found them comfortable, and the sound quality rich.

These days, I am starting to get a little long in the tooth. I used to view technology, as a panacea for the world's ills. Nowadays, I tend to think of it as something that will inevitably go wrong, or that has been badly designed. Where I used to pick up gadgets such as the Fuze+ and instinctively know how to use them, I now find myself wondering why my remote control doesn't have any reception. It is because of this, that I struggle with the Fuze's menus, and touch-pad. To me it seems counter-intuitive, and fiddly, and I rarely end up where I want to go, without visiting another part of my music library first. Similarly, the creation of Playlists, is to me at least, far from obvious. Despite following the instruction on the Sansa website, I've still to succeed in doing do.

I so wanted to like this sleek little player, but whilst it offers an alternative to certain ubiquitous music players, I'm not sure it will be tempting many away from their love of fruit. The problem for Sansa and other companies, is that Apple have the design (not to mention the marketing) locked in. Everything else feels like it's trying too hard. I found the Fuze great when out running. I just set it off, the headphones stay in my ears and the music is clear. For more complicated use I must confess, I am yet to be converted from my Cox's Orange Pippin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Allowed to change my mind., 23 Jan 2011
Mr. N. M. Mackinnon (NOTTINGHAM) - See all my reviews
My original review was very critical as I found it hard to get to grips with video transfer.All I can say is a big thank you to SanDisk technical support through E Mail.They have been brilliant in giving clear, concise, free advice and I now have 2 Sansa Fuze's 16GB, each with 16GB extra memory, with over 3,000 songs and 750 videos on them, all clear as crystal.I even understand the Sansa Media Converter!.
Converted by good service.

Nigel Mackinnon

2.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT AT FIRST, 22 Nov 2011
I owned this mp3/mp4 player for 5 months...I kept it as safe as can be....i liked it so much because the sound quality on
it is very good(if not the best)...it was the loudest mp3 player i ever owned as well..one early morning as i woke up,I tried to turn it on
and it couldn't work..i pressed the power button as hard as possible but no signs of life at all...i was so dissapointed in Sansa mp3 players that i swore never to get one again...i was so pissed that i eventually broke it into pieces..sadly,i lost all my data on it. .....so dont waste your time and money on this crap...(btw,it tends to lag sometimes)

get the samsang Q1,Q2,Q3 or the monster Q4..thats it