5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Magix
I have used Adobe premiere 6.5 for years as my home movies, and it really did give you a proffesional touch on the control of your movie, alas it is an old programme and did not like Windows 7. I looked at all the usual software choices and trials and opted for Magix. I am very impressed by the layout and ease of use. It has all the things you would look for on the...
Published on 21 Nov. 2010 by Mr. R. Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish
Having suffered with this product for 60 days, I have concluded that it is an absolute disaster and even if it was freeware I would not use it or recommended it.

I orginally downloaded the trial version which incidentally, expired prematurely after only a week, not the full 30-days promised by Magix. As I needed to do some editing at short notice , I upgraded...
Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by Barty B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd editing software., 1 July 2012
This review is from: Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus with 3D Compatibility (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I purchased this software to replace the software supplied with my camera. I have found it extremely easy to use and although I haven't had chance to use all the functionality yet, what I have used has given very good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 24 May 2012
Delivered promptly in perfect condition. I would recommend the Magix video editing software to anybody who, like me; wants to use it to make memories more memorable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magix Movie Edit Pro 17, 20 May 2012
Very nice piece of equipment, does exactly what it says on the box.
I now use this to import and edit all my movies from 3 different camera's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Edit Pro 17, 25 April 2014
This editing program will allow you to edit out the things that went wrong or just want to change things around after your shoting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Does the job . more stable than previous incarnations

1.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING WORKS!, 12 Jun. 2011
Mr. A. Poole "podgioli" (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
What happened to the golden era of version 12? A few years ago MEP was well ahead of the market in performance.
I presume the company was taken over, as now the product is totally useless and support does not exist. I am still waiting for a response on technical support issues from over a year ago with V16.
try anything beyond the very basics with this and it just trashes every video file that it touches. A fine example is trying to push through an MPEG file where the frame table needs rebuilding. Again and again it just halves the length of the file each time you try it and it cannot be recovered without reinstalling the 'software'. What a pile of rubbish this software has become. If I am going to continue working towards pro video work then I will have to get a Mac and a copy of FCP, as there is nothing for PC currently that is the least bit competent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magix 17 Pro Plus, 14 Dec. 2010
This is a brilliant product for the money.It is allowing me to do all the work I need to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2015
very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, excellent support., 22 Mar. 2011
This is a quality video editing package. I had a question about installing the download version versus the disc version. So I emailed their support and got an extensive and very helpful answer quickly. Highly recommended purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did as in the title Very Good Bot ony works on INTEL Chip, 29 July 2011
Mr. G. Broad "Gerry Broad" (Maidenhead UK) - See all my reviews
Did as in the title Very Good Bot only works on INTEL Chip. Loads OK But Locks uip on AMD Chip Most Annoying

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus with 3D Compatibility (PC)
Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus with 3D Compatibility (PC) by Magix Entertainment Ltd (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock