on 27 July 2011
I bought these for my son, yes, the colour is a bit off putting, but he says they really do work! He works in the fresh produce section of our local supermarket, and is handling crates etc, and going in and out of chillers. His hands get really rough and dry. He wears them for 20 minutes or more and says he can really feel and see the difference, easing all that dried, cracked skin.
on 14 November 2011
My hands get REALLY dry and sore at this time of year. The first night I wore these gloves I noticed a huge improvement! I dont wear these every night but my hands have never been so soft. Work best if you use a good hand creme with them, and plenty of it. Definitely recommend these!
on 4 July 2014
I've thrown these away, as turning them inside out to wash them was virtually impossible. They were great to begin with, but it depends what cream you're using inside, and as I have psoriasis I need to wash them as aged cortisone cream is no good for man or beast. They were very hot, too. I've given them two stars as they're probably okay for ordinary hand cream in the winter...
on 19 June 2016
The principle is good for these gloves but they are too bulky to be practical.
on 16 June 2012
I got these gloves as I have very dry skin hands. They are beneficial although I found them hard to wear as they are sticky.
on 8 March 2014
These are only any good if you have tiny hands. I do not consider myself as having large hands, however i struggled to get them on and then even harder to get them off. I gave them to my sister has she has really petite hands (Size i ring) and she was ok with them.
on 30 April 2016