on 2 December 2014
Just like other reviews, I chose the correct size in accordance with the Seller's own Size Chart, but these are still too small.

Also, there is no support AT ALL in the crotch area, so the picture is extremely misleading and probably is either of a different product or has been 'photoshopped'.

They warm the parts that they do cover, but that's just because of the material and not the cut/shape. I would certainly pay an extra couple of pounds next time to get proper Long Johns that provide support and also stop you from 'popping out' all the time...!!
on 1 February 2015
After reading other reviews I was dubious about this product so I was pleasantly surprised when they fitted perfectly and that the quality was good.
They are a thin base layer that not only helps me get my motorcycle leather trousers on but also keeps me that little bit warmer when riding my bike. For the money a very good buy.
on 28 November 2013
PRODUCT OKAY EXCEPT FOR 90 MM CIRCULAR HOLE ALONG STITCHING. REPAIRED MYSELF AS ITEM LAST IN STOCK. AFTER WEARING PRODUCT DID FEEL COMFORTABLE. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
on 27 June 2012
Spot on item really warm, fit well,comfortable,thought they would feel cheap because of the price but they dont. they are twice the price anywhere else. Sorted for the winter!
on 10 January 2015
The crotch area is open, there's no button. Seller should use proper / accurate picture. That said, I've had these thermals for over two years.
on 12 November 2013
These long johns are OK but the cuffs round the ankles are rather tight and it makes them difficult to get on and off.
on 10 January 2014
i bought a pair for my son 16 and friend who's 61 and they very happy. lovely soft well made. right length,
on 14 December 2010
Fantasic service
They came too small, I rang them and return them back and they came back to me all within 3 days. Brilliant service. Thank you
on 9 November 2015
Works well, quite warm and even though I am aware lonh johns are not the best looking garment, this is a bit more bad looking than usual.
on 10 November 2014
Tiny bit smaller than expected but quite stretchy so still fit. Nice and warm, and very cheap price. Delivery was also extremely quick!