4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Bought this as a birthday present for my little 9 year old cousin as she loves her books. I was a bit late on reading the Narnia books at 29, but fell in love with all of them!

Published 9 months ago by TDS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good quality
Published 6 months ago by Marco Ferreira

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)

The only bad comment I can make about them is the fact that the box is very tight. We have to be careful when putting the books back in as the box is rather thin and will be ripped if not careful.

Aside from that, delivery was very quick and the books look perfect!

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite!, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
A classic collection of the Narnia series enjoyed by many over the years. This collection is nicely presented and my 8 year old daughter is extremely happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
My 6 year old granddaughter is enthral led by CSLewis stories. It is very nice to have them as one volume each rather than one heavy book. Better for reading in bed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
Very good value for a boxset and reasonable quality for the money, It doesn't look too cheap for a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered in good state and a nice collection, 1 July 2014
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
No damage upon delivery, great collection, something to keep also for kids once they can read or to read to them. Bought them because I couldn't wait to read more after having only watched the films that came out so far.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good quality, 27 May 2014
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
I don't think these are the best editions of these classic novels available - they seem outdated and of inferior quality, especially when compared to other editions available. The accompanying box is also too tight, as they books barely fit in it. Had I had the opportunity to experience this set firsthand, I would have definitely chosen a more modern set or a book comprising the complete series within it. Research your other options before settling for this edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 6 May 2014
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
I bought these for my Granddaughter and she is really thrilled with them, she is now on the third book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price unbeatable, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
Got the delivery within a couple of days. Superb service. Best price I have found for these wonderful stories. Our Son had a set of these books many years ago and now our Granddaughters will have their set. Would purchase from this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great children reading, 2 July 2013
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
Narnia, after so many years, what else can I add that has not yet been said. Enjoy it once again

2.0 out of 5 stars Books were damaged, 13 April 2013
This review is from: C.S. Lewis (Paperback)
I received the set of books and they were all wrapped nicely like a new set, as promised. But then on closer inspection, nearly every corner of the box the set came in had been bashed or warn away. This was a present so I wasn't happy at all to give it to them in this way.

C.S. Lewis
C.S. Lewis by Chronicles of Narnia Box Set: 7 volumes by C.S. Lewis (Paperback - 1980)
Used & New from: £11.54