on 12 August 2011
I needed a mirror that would fit into an unusual shaped bathroom where a normal wall mirror would not fit. I shopped around and this was a good buy. It was extremely easy to fit, with good instructions in the box. I would certainly recommend this to anyone.
on 17 April 2012
i love this shaving mirror it is so strong to look into while shaving it is made so well and looks good on the bathroom wall i can recomend this purchase 10 out of 10
on 8 April 2014
This must be one of the best items I've purchased on Amazon. Fixed this mirrow next to my normal mirror in my new bathroom. I can now see to shave correctly and not missing anything. Very well made and easy to adjust, should give me years of good service.
on 9 November 2013
Delivery was excellent. It is larger than I thought it would be but that was my fault for not checking the measurements before I ordered it. We have got used to it now and it looks good on the bathroom wall. The magnification is very strong but will be ideal as we get older and our eyesight gets worse. My husband loves it for shaving.
on 11 October 2014
Sent it back because it made my eyes go squiffy looking in it! Had to get so close to get in focus my face was all distorted and my husband would have struggled to get his razor in! Should have tried out different magnifications at a shop before ordering. Heading to B&Q to see what x7 is like!
on 28 June 2013
I ordered this mirror via amazon from Ceib GmbH, a German company. Unfortunately, the courier DPD lost the mirror or rather, they delivered the mirror to an unknown address and have failed to retrieve it.

Whilst I am very dissapointed I need to stress that Ceib GmbH have been brilliant, firstly, they communicated with me daily, they tried their best to trace the mirror but were reliant on DPD who not only failed miserably but also failed to communicate, the promised call back never happened, in the end Ceib sent a replacement mirror, again by DPD. I have not received it yet but will update the review as soon as the mirror is delivered
on 6 October 2013
I have to wear glasses and the thought of never be able to do my eye make-up in a morning was not good. This morrow is amazing, not even can I see where I am putting my make up but can also see how bad my skin needed attention. This mirror was worth every penny and very robust.
on 24 September 2012
I bought this mirror as I needed a big magnification to apply make up correctly, not having very good eyesight.
I hadn't realised that with such a big magnification one has to get very close up to it. However it serves its purpose well for me and I am very pleased with it, especially the price. I had seen what looks like an identical mirror in John Lewis and was amazed that they were selling it for £99!!!
on 12 October 2013
Having used one of these on holiday this year, I bought one for our bathroom. It is outstanding quality for the price, well made and extremely easy to mount on a wall. The arm is sturdy and robust (always a worry...) but I can assure you this is not a problem. I would say however, that the magnification is rather strong (even for someone very long sighted with varifocal lenses) - I think a 7x magnification would suit the majority of people. Don't be tempted to think more magnification = better vision. That said, it is one item I would strongly recommend.
on 20 October 2013
I wanted a magnification mirror for my bathroom for doing my makeup as my eyesight not as good as it was. It is brilliant, attaches very easily and can be pushed back when not in use. would definitely recommend it.