5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm!
This thermal T-shirt is just what it claims to be - warm and cosy, while looking good too. It washes well and doesn't lose its shape. Recommended.
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by Sandra Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars Man's XL vest has child size sleeves
Published 9 months ago by P. Malling

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm!, 11 Nov 2010
Sandra Wilson "Gloucestershire Girl" (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Man's XL vest has child size sleeves, 30 Sep 2013
P. Malling (Worcester) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 XL vests in June - opened the packet on arrival and the size looked fine but I didn't try them on till it was cold in September. On trying one on I found that the band around the arm of the sleeve would only fit a child. I posted them back to the company but they refused to change them for the next size up. I thought a bigger size might have bigger sleeves. The comapny were not very helpful to deal with on the telephone either when I rang them - not interested at all.

These vests are faulty yet I have no way of changing them or getting a refund.

I am not impressed with this company - the three vests I returned are all brand new in the original pakaging - it was a bit mean to post them back to me knowing they were useless and not fit for purpose. It would not have hurt them to just change the size to the next one up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Thermal Tee-Shirt, 27 Mar 2011
I have taken my time in reviewing because I wanted to know the product was ok after a lot of wear & tear. So here is my review:

I found the white version was out of stock when I was ordering last year, but instead bought 4 blue & 4 grey versions ... few weeks later they were back in stock so bought 2 of the white. They are great ... machine washable & have not 'faded' as so many tee-shirts do. I gave a 4* instead of the 5* only because the short sleeves are a little too short, & found a slight shrinkage but so much as to make a vast difference, especially when buying X, XL, XXL etc you need extra 2" in the sleeve for a comportable fit & extra for shrikage.

But overall I am pleased with the product, I will be purchasing more in the near future (the next size up). Its always good to have some spare in the airing cupboard, or in the wardrobe!

I would ask the retailer to please increase the sizes available, we are not all S / M / L ... sorry, but some of us are XL, XXL & larger! Buying a size larger makes up for the shrinkage too! Mens THERMAL T SHIRT VEST SHORT Sleeve underwear ski

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy comfort, 28 Nov 2010
D. Burbridge (gloucester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Socks Uwear® Mens Base Layer Thermal Short Sleeve T Shirt Vest Winter Underwear (Apparel)
my son works outdoors and at 47 yrs old has only just succumbed to the 'indignity' of wearing a thermal vest. have now had request from him to purchase more because they are so warm and comfortable and he was especially pleased with length speaks for itself really. service from seller was admirable. received in no time at all, well packed, fast service, excellent product highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 15 Feb 2013
This thermal vest is very tight around the arms and the stitching completely opened up on one shoulder after two washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and quality., 30 Dec 2011
I bought these thermal t-shirts for my partner as an alternative to the Pringle one's that he usually wears, and these looked very similar. I must say I am very impressed with the fit, feel and quality. They are lovely and soft, great length (not too long) and they are also nice and fitted on the arms and body (so no bulk under clothes). I have washed them a few times now and they still look as good as new. In addition to this the seller's service was fantastic and the items came in their retail packaging. I would highly recommend both the seller and the product and will definitely be buying some more in the future. Just as good as the Pringle ones at half the price. A++++++++++

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound, 17 Feb 2011
Mr. K. Meyler - See all my reviews
Wanted some thermies for the cold winter work days.Shopped around all over the net, found Amazon the best price for quality gear aaaaand free postage, no one else offered that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal T-shirt, 30 Nov 2010
Very satisfied with these T- shirts,which are made of the same material as those marketed by M&S at twice the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hip length Thermal Vests, 9 Nov 2012
Golfing Lady (Derbyshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
My husband is very pleased with the Vests I purchased for him, especially as they are a longer length and cover the base of his back. Ideal for wearing to play golf in in the Winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal vests, 28 Nov 2013
Good. Quality. Plus. Good. Value. For. Money. Keep you nice and warm. Really happy with. Purchase.l wash. Nice as well.