5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful, and surprisingly good
I found this keyboard after being recommended it by Logitech UK's twitter account, after searching for a suitable cheap keyboard to use in the office.

Published on 29 Aug 2012 by Harley Faggetter

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but...
It works, the keys are clicky, but not overly so, the layout is good, apart from the fact that it only has a single Windows key on the left side. This has become a surprisingly large annoyance for me!
Published 17 months ago by Iain Hallam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful, and surprisingly good, 29 Aug 2012
Harley Faggetter (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)

For something that costs half what I'd expect to pay for a keyboard like this I'm relatively impressed with the results. As my typing requires an elevated keyboard surface, the stands on the rear of this keyboard more than match my needs. The keys are all spaced well and are full-height, which makes mistakes less common whilst touch-typing. The keys are also in pretty standard locations, unlike some keyboards, so there's little chance of accidentally hitting the wrong key. The only thing I miss is the lack of a windows key on the right, but as there's one on the left it's not a major problem.

The media controls are an added bonus, although I've not actually made use of them yet.

An interesting feature of this keyboard is the openings on the bottom, which are designed to save the keyboard from damage after accidental spills by giving water quick escape routes.

Other than that, this is a standard keyboard that lives up to all expectations you might have of it, and it's pretty much as cheap as any generic brand keyboard providing similar features.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid purchase, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
How do they do it at this price! A sensible design, nice finish and positive well placed keys. To the top of the keyboard there are eight (very useful) shortcut keys clearly labelled in a way so you don't have to scratch your head figuring it out actually what they are for. No complaints - would highly recommend. Why pay more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
Probably the most comfortable keyboard I have ever used. The keys are in the correct place, and the function keys aren't stupidly small like some keyboards. Beats every other keyboard I have ever used, including gaming keyboards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most comfortable keyboard I've ever used, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
This keyboard is quite cheap comparing to other keyboard I was considering. It is very comfortable to type on and has handy shortcuts keys for volume, pause/play etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer keyboard, 18 Nov 2012
Rob (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
This is a good replacement keyboard. It has all the functions any computer user needs
and is not too expensive. It is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, comfortable keyboard, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
Keyboard is great, arrived quickly and is easy and comfortable to use. Simple stylish design and easy to read. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, comfortable and quiet, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
For only £11 you're getting a keyboard that is comfortable to work with, more or less unnoticeable in terms of noise and comes with handy hotkeys. The keyboard has two mounts that coupled with the soft keys result in great comfort. Although not silent, the noise is muted and not distracting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful., 15 Jun 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
Very good value for money as it is slim and stylish and works perfectly.It's little rubber feet hold it steadier than my previous de lux keyboard, and it doesn't take up so much room on the desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best keyboard I've had up to date, 27 Jan 2014
Igor Orlowski (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
This is definitely the best keyboard I've ever owned (so far). It's easy to type, the multimedia buttons are hugely useful (especially volume control) and it's very durable - MANY times I've spilled drink and food over it and it still works 100% after a quick dry. It even has that nice, slightly clicky sound for the people who like it - I do.

Sadly, I'll be saying farewell to this cheap marvel of technology, as I'm replacing it with a mechanical keyboard. I'll definitely keep it around just in case though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nancy of Broxbourne, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Logitech K200 Business Keyboard (Accessory)
I bought this keyboard for my laptop as being a touch typist much prefer a separate keyboard and it is brilliant, has a lovely feel when typing and not too noisy. I will eventually look at the cordless Logitech keyboards and maybe progress on to one of those but right now I am very happy with my purchase and everything I have that is Logitech, never fails to impress me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›