5.0 out of 5 stars Triple success
Published on 22 Aug 2011 by A. Burnhill

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
I bought this as a present for my boy friend who has always loved this film. I though it was great value for money for 3 DVD's. However, the middle DVD K-911 was faulty as it played slow, however, the other two were fine.
Published on 10 May 2012 by Laura H

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple success, 22 Aug 2011
A. Burnhill "Rhuite" (Cardross, Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
These are excellent movies, and to have all three in one package couldn't be better. Saw these first time out at cinema, loved them, had them on video and they were borrowed many times, now I've upgraded to DVD and as I said now all together. James Balushi is at his comic best, and the dog deserves an Oscar, he is a natural. A word of warning for those of a sensitive nature, have tissues at the ready, but they will soon be tears of laughter again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a GSD nut like me!!, 22 April 2014
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
Having owned GSD's all my life, I just had to get these films, I have seen them all before but thought it would be nice to have them all together in one DVD set. They arrived really quickly and I just intended to put them away in the drawer til needed. However 2 days after arriving it rained ALL day on a Sunday so I was unable to do what I had planned and yes, you've guessed it out they came with a bar of chocolate and a total waste of a Sunday ensued!! They are so enjoyable to watch time and again especially if you love dogs, and yes I KNOW they are unbelievable story lines but the performance of James Belushi is great in all of them so I know they will come out the drawer again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits that sport for the Dog lovers out there like me., 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
As above I love dogs, these films will make you appreciate your love for dogs and excellent comedy combined. 10 out of ten for family fun or adult comedy for that quiet evening or a Sunday evening film. Full of laughs.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
i was very happy with the service and it was worth waiting for will use them again for sure thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars K9, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
One of the funniest set of films we've seen. Ok, so you have to take the story with a pinch of salt, but surely thats what its all about. A great comedy, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent triple value laugh pack, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
Loved the first one. 2nd one still very funny. 3rd one starts off a bit silly, but becomes quite touching. All great family films

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
if you've yet to see these movies then buy now! The first movie sees Michael Dooley - a cop who is sooo close to making the arrest of his career, but to get closer, he needs a better nose! And whose nose does he need? A beautiful German Shepard by the name of Jerry Lee! The best dog in the force, this dog will take no crap from anyone, not even Dooley! As the movie progresses the partnership gets better and better and Dooley realizes that Jerry Lee is the best partner he could have wished for!

The next two movies sees the companionship between man and dog get better and almost put to the test as they face something that they cannot put behind bars - old age!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog lovers delight, 6 Dec 2013
A. Glassup "MK Don" (Buckinghamshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
If your a pet lover especially German Shepherd dogs then this is a very enjoyable collection of films tinged with a little bit of sadness but overall a fun watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars jerry lee, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
when would we be with out jerry lee in our hearts and now I own all three yippee im staying in tonight

5.0 out of 5 stars the K-9 set, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] (DVD)
Having watched these films some years ago it was lovely to find the complete set. I enjoyed watching all three again and since watched a number of times. My favourite is no 3 K-9 PI so full of fun and laughs, the dogs of course are the stars really the antics they get up to like jerry removing the colour of the Poodle loll.

Sorry there are no more of these to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD]
K-9/K-911/K-9 P.I. [DVD] by Richard J. Lewis (DVD - 2010)