on 16 April 2012
I bought this item as I wanted what was described in the item description and how it looked in the photo provided. The only thing I liked with this item was its quick delivery and the price!
The problems are: it does NOT look like the photo provided. The colour is dark brown and not the caramel colour as shown in the photo. The elastic bands become loose thus making the iPad unstable which is very annoying, the top slip holding the side if the iPad does NOT fit properly so there is an unattractive gap which you can constantly see as you use the iPad. Yet another fault is the grips. They do NOT grip the iPad properly and so it keeps falling out. Another problem is that it does not have a slot for the front camera,as well as no grips for portrait use, the lock key is half covered with the case.the button attachment in front if the product always sticks out which can be annoying if you catch it the whole thing falls and you can't put it under as then it will make it unstable.

overall, not satisfied with the product. Waiting to see what can be done about it...
on 23 May 2012
This is a brilliant case and it's definitely designed for the original iPad. As others have mentioned, there's no slot for the camera on the newer iPads. The thicker iPad1 means the case stands up securely in landscape orientation; it's tightly held in place and the case catches nicely on each of the various bumps on the inside cover. No evidence of slipping even though I'm typing this on my lap.

There's been a bit of discussion at home about which way around the iPad goes in the case. The way I have it, the toggle switch on the side is obscured by the elastic holding in the iPad but the brand name on the front of the case is the right way around. If I turned it around 180 degrees, the switch would be on the outside edge and accessible as there are cutouts on the edge but then the brand name would be upside down!

The colour is a mid brown and there's a popper on the front that holds the case shut.

All in all, I'm delighted with the case and the discounted price has made it fantastic value for money.
on 28 June 2012
I've been unable to find a decent quality case for my Onda Vi40 android tablet as all the official cases I've come accross are in my opinion cheaply made and poor quality. So getting desparate I checked the measurements of the Onda and started looking at iPad cases.

Most cases designed to fit the iPad unfortunately cover up some of the Onda's ports, switches and buttons and have a rear camera hole located in the wrong position. Not so this case, It fits the Onda (and probably many similar 9.7 inch tablets) like a glove. The quality is very high and the tablet very when at an angle typing ... like I am now.

There are some minor issues . The screenlock switch is under an elasticated strap (a minor niggle if you use the screen rotation lock feature) . There is no rear camera whole, but hey you can't have everything!

In all I can whole heartedly recommend this case.
on 4 October 2011
I wanted a smart looking leather folio case for the iPad and that's exactly what I got. The leather is soft and still has that nice leather smell. For the price it was unbeatable. It is comfortable to carry and the iPad feels safe. There are 3 criticisms. It does not have a cutout for the forward facing camera so is clearly for the original iPad and this was not clear on the sales description. I therefore have to take it out of the case if I need to use the camera. Also, the ridges for standing up the iPad in landscape are not that secure; where the elastic is holding the iPad makes the bottom edge curl slightly and therefore does not have a good grip on the ridges. Finally there is no way of supporting the iPad in portrait mode.
However, a good buy for the money.
on 11 May 2012
I have to admit that quality is great, price was excellent BUT not so easy to adjust voice when it is on. Leather quality looks and feels excellent.All in all, I recommend this product to anyone interested.
on 20 November 2011
I bought this product after having the same case in black which had lasted me well however decided it started to look tacky after almost a year and a half use. The product arrived swiftly and fits my iPad well as well the the handy prop ups which work well.
on 2 October 2011
I really like these case, feels smooth at your hand and the built quality is excellent. You may find strange the elastic bands as pointed out by some reviewers but you will get used to it after a while.

I highly recommended this case, you wont be dissapointed
on 27 March 2011
The case looks great from the outside. The elastic bits that go over the corners inside aren't so attractive but you soon get used to them. Generally I'm happy with it. Delivery was quick too.
on 21 July 2011
Does what it says on the tin- good quality, nice feel. Elastic bands look a bit strange as pointed out by previous reviewers, but IMO doesn't detract from a high quality product.
on 20 September 2011
IT IS VERY NICE AND CHEAP, I LOVE IT VERY MUCH. BUT THE STYLE IS NOT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT BEFORE.