5.0 out of 5 stars One, Two, Buckle My Shoe, 8 Sep 2013
I am a big Agatha Christie fan and love all her books, and audiobooks are a great way to relive the stories whenever I want. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe is an interesting murder mystery with Poirot trying to locate the person who killed his Dentist. Highly recommended if you like listening to radio plays and a great way to relax for a couple of hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it all start with a buckle?, 5 Aug 2012
C. FULLER (Brixham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This 2004 radio dramatization of "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe" has that excellent actor John Moffatt once again bringing to life the character of Hercule Poirot. This was originally presented on BBC Radio 4 as a weekly serial.
It is interesting to hear Philip Jackson recreating his television role of Inspector Japp in this production. Another well known television actor Philip Franks plays the role of Alistair Blunt. This is a lovely story of deception and impersonation that keeps you guessing. These are first rate productions that make a wonderful collection in their own right.
John Moffatt is the radio Poirot and his voice and manner are instantly recognisable. It never ceases to amaze just how well an atmosphere can be created by sounds rather than vision and for that the who production team should be congratulated. I believe also that having regular director Enyd Williams provides continuity. Value wise these are very reasonably priced, look excellent and as I've said sound superb.Running time 2 hours and 30 minutes approx.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisty Christie, 19 Dec 2010
Elizabeth-Anne (Mid Glamorgan S. Wales) - See all my reviews
Very enjoyable Poirot story. Plenty going on; nice twists and turns until Poirot triumphs again (when does he not!)
Well acted, with Phillip Franks as Blunt, the financier holding the countrys' stability in his hands. John Moffat as Poirot (the next best Poirot after the magnificent David Suchet) you will listen to it again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars hercule at his best, 9 Oct 2013
great story kept me on edge of my seat the whole time lookin forward to my next installment of agather

5.0 out of 5 stars I do love all these books on CD, 28 Sep 2014
Sharon Cole (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
Another one to add to my collection, I do love all these books on CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've just done this review, 16 July 2013
I've just done this review on my first page and I did not think I would have to do it again

4.0 out of 5 stars One, Two Buckle My Shoe (BBC Radio Collection), 12 Nov 2012
One, Two Buckle My Shoe (BBC Radio Collection) received quickly and in good order - well packaged. Can not complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars One, Two Buckle my shoe, 27 April 2010
Mrs. I. E. Allen (Maldon, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This came in a package that I'd ordered - very swift, all arrived safely and I am very pleased. I now have something sensible to listen to on the way to work!