4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!
Published on 10 Oct 2010 by Lit

1.0 out of 5 stars "Remote Friendly Beam Thru" doesn't actually work
"Remote Friendly Beam Thru" glass doors doesn't acutally work with our Sky box and DVD player. It sometimes works, but causes chaos as we sit there pressing the buttons several times hoping it will recognise it, and you end up in the wrong place in Sky. After sending new doors, it still doesn't work.

Seller won't provide a refund as we disposed of the...
Published on 22 Jun 2011 by Mrs. S. Taylor-smith

1.0 out of 5 stars "Remote Friendly Beam Thru" doesn't actually work, 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: MDA Designs Luna Beam Thru Remote Friendly 26"-52" LED/LCD/Plasma Luxury TV Cabinet Stand (Electronics)

Seller won't provide a refund as we disposed of the original packaging as it sat in our house for weeks whilst we tried contacting the seller who never returned our calls.

Silver detail is soft and after a few knocks, looks tacky.

We're now stuck with an expensive TV stand that doesn't work!

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality, 10 Dec 2010
For the price the quality of the product is not the best. The silver detail looks quite tacky on close inspection. Also, quite difficult to put together!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 10 Oct 2010
I am very happy with this unit - it looks stylish and is the perfect compliment to my new TV and also to my living room. The unit is very practical as well as looking good. The swivelling base allows you to get your TV into the perfect position and the remote-friendly glass doors are a Godsend. As I have a touch of the OCD, I love the fact that it conceals my DVD player and Sky box - the TV corner no longer gives me the heebie-jeebies!

In all honesty, once assembled, the unit deserves a 5* review - the only reason I've knocked a star off it is because it took a good couple of hours to assemble. In fairness, the instructions were clear to follow and all the bits and pieces were where they should be, but it was just time-consuming and fiddly in places.

No complaints though - this is every bit as good as I'd hoped and I'm glad I chose it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Gloss cabinet is cool looking, 8 May 2011
looks good, easy to put together, matches all the gloss black, spins to any position only thing I can see is the join on the silver trim around top edge 2 mil gap can see it from the back of the room.good for big 46"tv

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Solid, 2 Nov 2012
I'm very pleased with this product overall. It looks good in place and is a substantial piece of furniture.

Pros:
Looks as good as in the picture
Solid construction
Storage area is tall enough to store my video game guides in.

Cons:
The curved areas at either end are not accessible, therefore there is quite a lot of wasted space.
The swivel mechanism had almost no resistance, so even opening and closing the doors can cause the unit to swivel on its base.
It is possible to see through the doors to the floor behind the unit through the cable cutouts in the back. In my case I have a very light coloured floor so this is irritating and does detract from the sleek black look.
I have an older PS3 and left it running for about a day in the unit with the doors closed charging the handset. It got quite hot, suggesting that the ventilation might be a bit limited.

I bought a unit advertised as used in excellent condition and it appeared to come in the original wrappings and not to have been previously assembled, but when we put it together the metal trim had a significant dent in it. Luckily it was on the back of the unit, and as it had taken us over a week to get around to unpacking it, I didn't feel justified in returning it but I recommend you check yours carefully on arrival.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Cabinet, 29 Nov 2012
Wow! A quality built TV cabinet, looks & fits great in our living room , cool & stylish with great features!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV stand!, 15 Nov 2011
Spent ages looking for a TV stand then thought i'd try Amazon.
As soon as i came across this one i looked no further, love it's sleek tidy look, it has really complimented my TV and frontroom.
Very easy to assemble with every piece clearly marked.
Delivered in time stated.
very pleased i purchased this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stand, bad customer service from manufacturer, 16 Nov 2011
I received the stand a couple of days ago and assembled it with no problems except one cam pin was mis-shaped and wouldn't fit. These things happen but I have phoned the manufacturers and emailed lots of times and have yet to get a response!

Another note, the stand could do with being a little higher, I wanted to place my Xbox Elite in the stand vertically and it only just fits with a slight scrape. Which would be fine except I need to remove the hard drive on top quite often and find it impractical with this stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived a lot sooner than stated which really pleased me. Very well packaged, 2 July 2014
Arrived a lot sooner than stated which really pleased me. Very well packaged. Looks stylish and very neat. I am really pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish cabinet, 29 April 2014
Ordered one of the returned cabinets and found it to be unused as advertised. It was easily assembled. Finished product excellent, looks expensive. Pity it was the only one as I would have bought another one. Delivery very quick. Thanks to seller.