4.0 out of 5 stars well sized ,comfy trousers
I ordered Ronhill as I find their sizes more like standard shop sizes unlike some of the other fitness wear brands. The order arrived promptly and they fitted perfectly. I use these for cycling and running and they do the job for both . My only gripe is that until they have had their first wash the fabric can be a bit rough.
Published 12 months ago by Helen Blake

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Not a patch on the original legging style bikester. Fabric is very scratchy and catches very easily. Personally I don't think it washed very well either.
Published 4 months ago by JillyB

4.0 out of 5 stars well sized ,comfy trousers, 28 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and comfortable, 14 Sep 2013
Today I have been out in light rain on my bike, and it did seem to keep my legs warm and dry. they are very comfortable and true to size and can be used for running, cycling or going to the gym. two zipped pockets are very useful for carrying phone or keys. would recommend and will probably buy another pair for winter cycling

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Cycling, 3 Aug 2012
I have recently taken up cycling and due to the brilliant British Weather I purchased these. Well the test run happened last Sunday and they do what they say on the box. Perfect fit, lightweight and comfortable to wear. All in all a great purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good purchase if you like comfort and flexibility., 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Women's WMS Bikester Evolution (Sports Apparel)
Poor fit on waist and crotch area is very baggy. Leg length is very short and the material attracts static so clings to your legs when moving, in turn causing the trousers to ride up and twist.

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Women's WMS Bikester Evolution (Sports Apparel)
Was initially dubious as I expected slightly more sturdy fabric. Yet, despite their flimsy appearance, they kept me quite warm (worn over base layer) when cycling in freezing temps. I am yet to try them in wet conditions. Not the most 'sexy' of cycling clothes though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Dec 2013
These are my second pair of ron hills. Great fit and really comfy. Wash well and dry in minutes, dfinately recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars cycling pants., 6 Dec 2013
The size was correct. The material though light is warm (at least on cooler days). I cycle a lot and the slim legs and fit are good without being skin tight like lycra. I also like the zipped pockets. I am going to get another pair. It would be good if sellers listed the leg length measurement or sold in varying lengths. The one I bought is a bit long but as they do not have ankle zips I can shorten them a bit myself.

ARRAY(0xaccdc87c)