on 1 November 2014
I watch this in a Bollywood and Hindi workshop at school and out of all the movies we watched this one was the stand out one. I laughed, smiled and cried at it. Absolutely amazing and it was the first Bollywood movie I've seen too! :)
on 29 December 2013
I had to request three copies of this film because the first 2 were faulty. It scores very highly on IMDB and its right. A simply fabulous film even with subtitles which is funny warm believable and quite quite brilliant for all ages. Should be much more widely known...
on 27 October 2015
Love Aamir Khan, a brilliant serious and comedy actor. Saw this film on TV a couple of years ago and could watch it over and over. A really nice and funny film. Definitely recommend this. The supplier gave a good and prompt service, the DVD was in 100% condition, would definitely use again.
on 1 October 2011
Best film I have seen in ages. It did it all- laughed, cried, and sighed. Having not watched many Bollywood films before, this one has converted me to a Bollywood fan. If only I knew of other similarly good Bollywood flicks. Suggestions please....
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 June 2011
A great film, really funny but punctuated by some serious and moving events that hit all the harder as in contrast with the rest of a film that seems so light in the first instance. I do not want to give away the storyline or plot but suffice to say I was amused, intrigued, shocked and saddened then amused all over again. I have watched it with my family and we have all (aged 10 to 50) thoroughly enjoyed it at its different levels. To give one bit away though... gentlemen, be careful where you pee!
on 2 October 2011
I was not expecting to enjoy this film because i have never been a massive fan of bollywood but this film was brilliant. Very funny and great plot. Would highly recommend.
on 18 April 2011
This is the first bollywood film I've ever watched, I tend to stick more to "mainstream" Hollywood and British films, the only other foreign language film I've watched is Amelie - which I also thoroughly enjoyed.
3 idiots came on the tv, and so I decided to watch a couple of minutes of it - 3 hours later it is 3 o clock in the morning and I am awake writing a review of a film which I enjoyed immensely!
It's funny, sad, romantic, musical, child friendly and has beautiful scenery throughout not to mention the colours associated with bollywood films!
Watch this film and "all izz well!"
on 9 January 2012
This is an absolutely brilliant film but then a film made by V Chopra and starring Aamir Khan is unlikely to be bad. This film is classy, funny and very moving. Loved it. Highly recommended.
on 2 February 2015
It's a great film. Great fu to watch although it deals with suicide, which I didn't know before sharing it with my 11-year-old. He loved it, though, and so did I. Very highly recommended.
on 21 March 2012
Really enjoyable film. Would say family, but care with the younger ones; read the synopsis first. Would recommend; we watched it a second time the next day!

All izzz well!