on 29 November 2013
Ordered similar items before and was happy with them first time so ordered some more.

Perfect for what we wanted them for.

Quick and prompt delivery :D

Happy Customer.
on 2 February 2014
The quality and look of this product was disappointing and unexpected. We thought we would get a really silvery sheen but it was quite dull and ineffective.
on 29 September 2014
Very good table cloths. Covered what was needed, would recommend even for large tables that are using white table cloths just for something different.
on 13 March 2014
This product was a lot smaller than expected and not as shiny as expected. measurements were given so my fault for not checking the size first!
on 2 May 2014
Great price exactly as advertised. Better quality than I was expecting due to the price. Would recommend - very happy with my purchase!
on 2 June 2013
this table clothwas far too small didnt even cover the party table i was disappointing with the size i would no recommend it too any1
on 23 September 2013
I was very pleased with the table covers ( 6 packs ordered ) which were used to decorate the tables for a Silver Wedding Party. They were good quality and I was impressed with the speed with which they were delivered.I would certainly recommend them.
on 10 September 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at a good price. I will be using these on top of a black table cloth to keep in with our colour theme so I wanted something not too expensive, the fact they come as a pack of two was a further bonus!
on 10 July 2015
These were fine and fit for purpose. They were used for the tables for our 25th anniversary party and I was very pleased with them.
on 16 April 2013
They do what they are supposed to do. They look nice but don't last very long but then they are only paper so expected