on 20 November 2014
Disgusted, item not as described, this is not a Mighty Wallet and not made of Tyvek but cheap plastic! If I return it recorded as ventureblue recommend it will cost me a fortune, see my photo below of the item I have received in comparison to an original. I will be reporting this to trading standards!
review image
on 30 May 2014
I have purchased Tyvek paper wallets before and this is not the same at all. It is thick, heavy plastic which doesn't have the same light feel and ease of use. I should have sent it back but left it too late. Do not buy if you expect the light paper wallets normally sold under the Tyvek brand.
on 27 December 2014
not happy the outside was great however the inside of the wallet was black and not got the comic book pictures which is what i wanted
on 17 December 2012
didnt realise that the wallet was made of paper. should be more clear. looks good but lets see how long it lasts.