on 7 December 2010
Y'know, when buying my case for my 4th gen; I looked at the reviews for different colours and then thought of whether to buy it. And WOW were those reviews bad.

I ordered it on the 28th Nov 2010 and it was shipped on 29th. Estimated delivery day was 2nd-6th December. Now, because of the snow problems in the UK I thought it would be delayed and it wasn't. So, that was my 1st "*"

It came in a small envelope that was coated in bubble wrap on the inside. The packaging was small, efficient and actually very good! So, that was "*" number 2.

I opened it. Came with the case, screen protector and a screen cleaner (a cloth like the ones you clean your glasses with.) Very, very good. "*" number 3.

"*" four was because it looked lovely on the itouch. The screen protector is really good - it's really thin and you can't see or notice that one is actually there! Also the case wasn't bulky and still allowed you to feel the light weight of the new itouch!

The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it took a long time to get on the case because the screen protector starts to peel in the corners. Please though, don't let that one teeeeny comment stop you from buying it in whatever colour you like. In fact, I would actually give it 4 and a 1/2 if I could.

I can't believe that I read reviews giving it 1 or 2 stars! People might think it is flimsy and you may have read that BUT BE SURE. IT IS 100% NOT FLIMSY!!!!

So, overall, it was a bargain!
on 20 July 2011
Having purchased a new Apple iPod touch and keen to protect it as much as I can (for the price I should be doing so!) I came to Amazon and began a search.

I found another product but it wouldn't ship to the Republic of Ireland, which is ridiculous in itself. So I went with this product, and happy enough to have done so.

Positives are varied. It's easy to apply the silicone skin. When it's on it's relatively snug and is well shaped on the device. There are relevant holes for the camera, charger/USB connection/headset and they're well placed. When it falls, I feel the silicone acts as a good shock "absorber". Also, I'm not a fan of the feel of the back of the iPod so this presents a nice grip. A fundamental positive is that it's cheap.

The negatives are a little more detailed. With the case, it's a little too easy for it to slip out and at a slight pull it can come off. The thin area between the "home" button and the space for the USB connection is flimsy and seems to be in danger of snapping at times. Next, the screen protector. I ordered two, my brother tried the protector and chaos ensued. The instructions weren't helpful and the protector got dirty before it even connected with the device. It was a fruitless effort. I may try again with the leftover one but it seems difficult.

In conclusion, it's a worthy purchase, it's cheap, does the job (depending on how you use it) and helps the iPod. It could be a little tighter and the screen protector could work easier. In terms of delivery, it was quick and effective. Recommended.
on 4 March 2011
All in all it's not a bad product for the price. It's not expensive which is why I think it is great value for money though I would have to agree with some of the other comments made:
- postage (although not terribly high) is a bit much for something that weighs hardly anything. The time in which the product took to arrive was EXCELLENT - far sooner than expected.
- The case fits quite well, but I have to agree that the screen protector leaves a dark rainbow effect which is seen only when the ipod is off, when on the screen is crystal clear so not a huge issue, just looks a bit funny when your ipod is off.
- the feel of the case itself is very nice but I have found that after a week of use it attracts alot of dust and dirt, the sides are coming a little loose and catch on the screen protector and lift it off a little bit on the edge which is a shame since the protector itself was very easy to apply and left no bubbles, but since its lifting at the side it has created a few (very few) bubbles that wont go away.

If you're looking for a cheap and cheerful case for your ipod then I would still recommend this product. Really good customer service from the seller, and if you aren't fussy about the little things I've mentioned then you'll be very happy.
on 23 January 2012
This skin isn't clear as described on the website but white translucent. The skin comes off along the long edges and the sandwich style screen protector is very difficult to apply with poor instructions. I recommend paying a bit more and getting good value for money. I'd probably go for a gel skin.
on 8 August 2012
I've now been using this product for two months. It's not that bulky once put on, but while on my bag or my pocket, it has come off several times (partially or fully) and leaves my iPod 4G unprotected. The reason is because, as other users have stated, it doesn't fit THAT tight. As a consequence, I now have some scratches on the back of my device. It's not that bad in my case, but I cannot guarantee that it will be the same for others.

It gives some protection while in your room (putting it back and forth on your night table or computer desk), but not on the go (at least not fully), and being a mobile device, almost all users take their iPods for long/short trips or even to buy something in the shop around the corner, so, for the long term, I suggest you find another case or be very careful when using this one.
on 7 January 2011
In my previous review I said that this case was a great case, however after a while the case lost its functionality. it slips out of the case in tight pockets and after a while it loses that solid feeling, especially when you hold the iPod vertically the iPod slips down the case.

Therefore I had to downgrade this case to 3 stars
on 8 January 2011
Got to admit for the very small price I paid I wasn't expecting much! Thought it would be tacky,But it's Great!
Comes with a screen cloth too to get the screen spotless before applying the screen protector which is very easy to apply (comes with instructions too).
The skin fits nice and snug and is moulded perfectly to fit the ipod touch!
Cant praise this product any more! 10 outa 10! :-)
on 3 January 2012
I bought an iPod Touch for my son and we discovered that the silvered back of the unit is prone to scratching. After researching a number of more expensive products we decided to purchase the orange skin cover. It fits the iPod well and is easy to take off when he needs to dock it with his speakers. The orange colour brightens up an otherwise dull looking gadget!

The screen protector was easy to put on and the cutouts provided clear access to ports and camera.
on 23 December 2010
Anybody thinking for buying case for ur ipod touch 4gen get this one it fit well no problem with it and all that volume you can click on easy which cover it which is good thing so it dont get dirty anyway this was bought for my 1st ipod 4g and i think without case look sexy, but with that case it make my ipod look even more SEXY to hold buy now only for under a pound avoid others. also it come with protection screen i have use it on my ipod and it look nice nd gd fing it cum wid instruction all 2 in 1.
I like this iGadgitz Apple iPod Touch skin because it fits snugly and and provides a nice little raised lip that stands out around the edge, which should (I hope) give the screen a chance if ever I should drop my iPod (Oh, the horror!) since it means it won't land screen down on something hard, like my tiled kitchen floor, which I never, ever want to do!

What I don't like about it is the bottom of the cover is very thin and looks like it could easily be broken if treated harshly. It also comes with a screen protector, and in all honesty, it doesn't matter who produces them, I do not like how fiddly they are to add to the screen. Nor do I like how the screen feels to my fingertips on a touch screen once they are on. Of course, this is more a matter of personal choice and is an extra item thrown in, alongside the soft material screen wipe. Not a bad deal considering the very low price this is available for. And if you like screen protectors, well it will be Christmas come early for you!

I do, however, like the fact that I do have access to all the right buttons and when I hold my iPod I no longer feel like it is going to slip out of my hands as the anti-static silicone (ATS) makes it easier to grip and is apparently shock absorbent. This skin really does do what it promises, but should I drop my iPod onto a hard surface I will come back to say how it survived. Let's just hope I don't turn up all puffy-eyed and sniveling. I love my iPod. I use it daily. It keeps me sane and I would be totally lost (distraught) without him. (Yes, my trusty pod even has a name - Derek).