5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic HDMI 2 way splitter!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:01 Mins
Really happy with this purchase, it does exactly what it says in the description with fantastic quality, the sync is perfect between the two TV's, the audio is really clear like it should and the picture is fantastic!

Published on 3 Feb 2011 by MyKeyReviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device, but doesn't seem to support HDMI-CEC.
Impressed with the weight/feel of the device, it doesn't feel cheap and it doesn't seem to have any noticeable latency issues or problems - it just works.... so on this alone I give it 5 stars, for the average person wanting to simply split there Playstation / Sky / Virgin box etc.

However, for the more enthusiast user - I used this to split my Raspbmc between...
Published 7 months ago by B. Batt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic HDMI 2 way splitter!, 3 Feb 2011
MyKeyReviews (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cablesson - 2 Way HDMI SPLITTER BOX 1x2 Port (1 x 2) (1 input 2 output) - Active Amplifier ** 3D Enabled ** v1.3 1080p Full HD - Split a HD signal From SKY HD, Virgin box, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Nintendo Wii U, Blu-Ray, PC to 2 HD Displays. (Electronics)
Length:: 1:01 Mins

Setting the device couldn't be any more simpler, make sure you have three HDMI cables (one for the device & two for the TV's); connect your device to the 'HDMI IN' port, then connect your TV's HDMI cables to 'HDMI OUT', ones goes in '1' & the other in '2', finally connect the power cable then plug it in and your done, turn on the device & TV's and let the little box do it's job! It took me less than a minute to set-up.

I have also uploaded a short video to show you briefly what the splitter looks like when it's set-up and of course the results of the TV's (16"LED HDTV & 40"LED FULL HDTV).

Overall I couldn't be happier, so top marks from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars HDTV in 2nd room, 22 Oct 2011
A. Ritchie (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Dumped Sky as not a huge TV user and went for a Humax Foxsat HD 500GB unit. Wanted to connect bedroom TV to single HDMI output on HUMAX. Looked at a few different products, narrowing it down to the Neet or the Cablesson. Went for the Cablesson unit, order arrived very quickly from HDCentral. Ordered 1.5m and a 15m Cablesson HDMI cables, the shorter to connect to my TV and the longer to run through the basement and up into a second TV in the bedroom. Easy set up, now have full HDMI in bedroom. Note this is not the same as Sky multi room - I have used a Magic Eye to send the remote signal down the old coaxial cable, what is on in one room is on the other TV too. Great product, high quality unit and cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price mistake?, 16 Feb 2011
R. Kelvin - See all my reviews
Been looking for a 1x3 or 1x4 hdmi splitter for a while, the reason I need this was because I have 3 displays ( 2 Television and 1 Projector). I had to bend over or move the Blu-Ray player about. One of my televisions is 3D and I wanted an hdmi splitter that handled 3D and was not expensive. This offer came up and I could not resist cablesson is what I use for my hdmi cable so naturally I thought it would go well.
In total I would rank it 5/5 no use paying for extra shipping as it came the next day using Royal Mail Special Delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars using 3d on four television, 27 Nov 2011
Manny Lyne - See all my reviews
This Cablesson 1x4 hdmi splitter is being used for a client setup. We have used 4 new Samsung LE40C750 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 200Hz Motion Plus Allshare 3D Ready Internet LCD TV with Freeview HD. The client wanted to show his presentation on four screens. We used a mix of hdmi cables and hdmi extenders for this project and i can confirm we have tested 3d.

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 6 Oct 2011
T. Kelly - See all my reviews
Used the hdmi splitter with a hdmi switch allowing me to connect my ps3, pc and sky hd to our television in the living room and the bedroom. The product worked flawlessly without any setup, the picture is crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and stable, 11 Feb 2011
This unit replaced a cheaper and unstable active splitter which could not mannage to maintain a reliable picture over a 15m cable. This unit does the job without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Splitter, 13 Feb 2011
This box is brilliant, it splits one source to two outputs and works great with a PS3 or a Sky Box even with a 10m HDMI cable. I would recommend this to anyone, it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sky HD, 13 April 2011
G. Walker (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This product does exactly what it says it does. You can split an HDMI signal and it works fine on two TVs. I have a 15m cable into the kitchen and it supports a perfect 1080i Sky HD signal out to two devices, including one 15m away.
(I bought an HDMI 1.4 15m cable to go with this. I know you don't need HDMI 1.4 to support a 1080i signal, but the cost was the same as a 1.3 cable and because 1.4 is designed for a higher bandwidth, I assumed it was better to transmi the requisite 1080i bandwidth over the longer 15m cable length.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want an HDMI splitter, this is for you!, 21 Feb 2011
Does exactly what it says on the tin. I have it outputing to my Projector and Plasma TV, no problems at all, both at 1080p. At this price it is a steal :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it's meant to, 14 April 2013
Does the job of splitting the sky hd box around the house. No loss of signal. Occasionally get a purple screen but i just switch it off and on again at the wall and it resets itself