5.0 out of 5 stars Sledge fun
This product has brought tons of fun for both my children, especially with the amount of snow we have had, we also found it great for helping get shopping when car could not be used.
Published on 21 Dec. 2010 by OHara

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading display
Published on 27 Oct. 2010 by K Bush

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading display, 27 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Snow Speeder Plastic Sled - Red or Blue (ONE Supplied) (Toy)
I did not see the above review when I placed an order on behalf of my children - I wish I had. We expected two sledges, one for an adult and one for a child, one coloured red and the other blue. What we received was a small red sledge. The display I believe is misleading and I certainly did not receive what I expected. It clearly says large adults + childs sledge - what it really should say is one small sledge. It is not suitable for an adult and it is certainly not two sledges which is what my children and I understood to be what we ordered.

I have asked Amazon to change the description so that other people are not disappointed as we have been.

2.0 out of 5 stars Large Adults?!, 19 Oct. 2010
There is no way this should ever be described as for "Large Adults". Its OK for kids upto 5'6" at most. Plus no rope to steer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 21 Oct. 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I recently purchased this product thinking that I would receive an Adult + Childs sledge as this is how it is described. There are two sledges in the photograph and the wording in the product page describes it as if there are two. I feel that they have been very misleading with there wording and there picture. When expressing my option on this firstly by calling outdoor leisure the man on the phone spoke to me in a manner in which I would not call professional. I was then asked to leave a review in which I did and I received a very cheeky e mail saying that It is not there fault I have the inability to read. I find this to be very un professional as I am entitled to give my option on purchases I make. As a customer I would never use this company again not because the product was not as described but because they lack in customer care. I keep on receiving emails from them and they ask that I remove my review. Why would a company feel the need to State at the bottom of a page thats it is for one sledge only if they did not feel themselves that there title picture and wording were misleading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sledge fun, 21 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money!, 19 Dec. 2010
Very cheap but very good. Had loads of fun in the snow! Both my 3 year old and small/medium sized adults on it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sledge Review, 16 Nov. 2010
Although it's not snowed (yet) and we've not had the benefit of using it the correct conditions we have used it on a wet slope. The Sledge is durable enough and I'm sure it will give many years pleasure for all of our family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 21 Nov. 2011
I purchased this sledge from Alptech for my 2 daughters. They absolutely loved it! They were sledging for hours and only the failing light ended the fun. Needless to say they were straight out on it the next day! The sledge has already been well used, but shows no sign of wear and tear. An exellent product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had never bought them, 5 Dec. 2013
Wish I had read the reviews before i bought these (cant understand why i didnt as i usually do!) and then I would have realised that only 1 was supplied. I was looking for 6 which i thought for £30 was a good deal and was so diappointed to only receive 3! espeically as another retailer on Amazon is selling them in packs of 2 for £12!!! tried to return them but due to the expense and bother I ended up keeping them and buying 3 more else where!. My advice is to read the reviews and shop around!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids (and parents) had a blast, 14 Sept. 2013
We do not get much snow so when we do we make the most of it. These arrived just in time for a big powdering of the hills near our house. I called work saying I would not be coming in, everyone bundled up and we took the boys out. They are light weight yet sturdy so there were no problems getting them up the hill.
Fun fun

3.0 out of 5 stars GIFT, 29 April 2013
Bought as a gift for my grand children. Delivered when expected. Did not appear value for money. Have seen better sledges since buying this one of better quality at a cheaper price.