4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Really quite good!
Y'know, when buying my case for my 4th gen; I looked at the reviews for different colours and then thought of whether to buy it. And WOW were those reviews bad.

Published on 7 Dec 2010 by D. Oben

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad for Long Term Use
In my previous review I said that this case was a great case, however after a while the case lost its functionality. it slips out of the case in tight pockets and after a while it loses that solid feeling, especially when you hold the iPod vertically the iPod slips down the case.

Therefore I had to downgrade this case to 3 stars
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by Jeremy

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Really quite good!, 7 Dec 2010

I ordered it on the 28th Nov 2010 and it was shipped on 29th. Estimated delivery day was 2nd-6th December. Now, because of the snow problems in the UK I thought it would be delayed and it wasn't. So, that was my 1st "*"

It came in a small envelope that was coated in bubble wrap on the inside. The packaging was small, efficient and actually very good! So, that was "*" number 2.

I opened it. Came with the case, screen protector and a screen cleaner (a cloth like the ones you clean your glasses with.) Very, very good. "*" number 3.

"*" four was because it looked lovely on the itouch. The screen protector is really good - it's really thin and you can't see or notice that one is actually there! Also the case wasn't bulky and still allowed you to feel the light weight of the new itouch!

The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it took a long time to get on the case because the screen protector starts to peel in the corners. Please though, don't let that one teeeeny comment stop you from buying it in whatever colour you like. In fact, I would actually give it 4 and a 1/2 if I could.

I can't believe that I read reviews giving it 1 or 2 stars! People might think it is flimsy and you may have read that BUT BE SURE. IT IS 100% NOT FLIMSY!!!!

So, overall, it was a bargain!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad for Long Term Use, 7 Jan 2011

Therefore I had to downgrade this case to 3 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent skin and screen protector!, 8 Jan 2011
Got to admit for the very small price I paid I wasn't expecting much! Thought it would be tacky,But it's Great!
Comes with a screen cloth too to get the screen spotless before applying the screen protector which is very easy to apply (comes with instructions too).
The skin fits nice and snug and is moulded perfectly to fit the ipod touch!
Cant praise this product any more! 10 outa 10! :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not clear and comes off along the edges, 23 Jan 2012
This skin isn't clear as described on the website but white translucent. The skin comes off along the long edges and the sandwich style screen protector is very difficult to apply with poor instructions. I recommend paying a bit more and getting good value for money. I'd probably go for a gel skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay on iPod Touch, 16 May 2011
K. McMahon "kaybar007" (London) - See all my reviews
This item goes on the device easily but as a result it just doesn't stay on. In my handbag the cover came off several times which meant my brand new shiny iPod Touch now has key scratches and marks all over the back of it. Really disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 5 Nov 2010
You get what you pay for.
I have an expensive similar product for my I-phone which is stiff and wraps all around the phone.
This is very much more flimsy and the bottom section around the charging point is not very good.
To be fair at this price it is a good product but in hind-sight I think I would bite the bullet and pay five times the price for an original which would properly protect my expensive Touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain case, limited protection, 27 Mar 2011
Fraser the Frank Fish "paul m" (Benfleet) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Bright orange silicone iPod case for the iPod 4 together with a screen protector.

A good value case that will protect from minor knocks but not much more, with holes in all the right place for the latest iPod with camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ipod case ever!, 23 Dec 2010
A. Hussain "onlinelover12" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Anybody thinking for buying case for ur ipod touch 4gen get this one it fit well no problem with it and all that volume you can click on easy which cover it which is good thing so it dont get dirty anyway this was bought for my 1st ipod 4g and i think without case look sexy, but with that case it make my ipod look even more SEXY to hold buy now only for under a pound avoid others. also it come with protection screen i have use it on my ipod and it look nice nd gd fing it cum wid instruction all 2 in 1.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not protect the ipod, 5 April 2013
I found that the iPod case didn't stay on very long as it kept slipping off a lot. Also it tears easily and does not protect the iPod back at all

2.0 out of 5 stars Cover, 24 Mar 2013
Not the greatest is has to be said, tears appeared fairly quickly on the cover, and wasn't too long before it was replaced