Price:£14.45+ Free shipping

on 10 November 2011
I received my product before the suggested delivery date. I feel I need to comment on the excellent quality of the cutlery , well presented in a box with satin interior.Well worth the price.
on 24 August 2011
Firstly the stars to rate this aren't quite valid as the set is not a toy! But the set is lovely. It made a great present and was engraved to a high standard.
on 25 June 2012
I ordered this item on Friday and it was with me by Monday which exceeded my expectations!

The cutlery is well presented in a lovely box and the engraving is just brilliant!

I have nothing but high recomendations and cannot wait to give this as a gift! Great value and a quality product.

I'm very pleased with the all round service and will definately buy again.
on 31 October 2013
This gift delighted the parents of a little baby boy who received this personalised cutlery for his Christening. It looks lovely with their first name engraved on it, made and packaged and presented to a high standard.We are going to order more for Christmas presents for family with small children as the cutlery is the perfect size for little people eating up at the table,laid for Sunday lunch or special occasions.
on 27 February 2016
The main reason I chose this was for the option of personalisation. The item came beautifully presented and the cutlery itself is quite nice however the engraving was a huge let down. The cutlery is so lightly etched you could almost miss it, it feels like it would be erased after a few washes, not pleased at all
review image
on 1 September 2013
Chose these for a friend's sons birthday really pleased with the fast delivery and the quality of the cutlery. Really pleased will buy again if needed.
on 16 May 2014
Extremely disappointed when the gift arrived, a day before the christening which would have been find if the cutlery wasn't marked and the box didn't look like it had been thrown out of a moving van.

Luckily I had some silver polish to get rid of most of the marks, but still, if there was time I would have sent it back and asked for a refund.
on 24 July 2013
I bought this cutlery set for a christening present and was so impressed, I ordered another set for the next christening I went to. My only comment would be that it is probably more suited to a young child, rather than a toddler as it's a little big for a two year old.
on 28 May 2013
Wonderful quality and fast delivery. I love that it comes in its own box with blue silky lining. The engraved part of my nephews name was lovely and I'm incredibly pleased with this item! My sister loved it too!
on 12 May 2014
I needed this item within a couple of days as I was late ordering it for my Great Niece's 1st birthday so I paid the extra £5 or so for prompt delivery and it arrived within 2 days - fantastic. The cutlery is lovely as well and I'm sure when she's a little older she'll use it! I had these sets for my children and they really are a lovely present for either a children's birthday or christening. The only concern I did have was that when I placed the order I couldn't add her name to the order so I sent an email, which resulted in the cutlery arriving correctly. Good service and prompt email replies and delivery.