Price:£19.90+ Free shipping

on 3 April 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS FROM GLOBAL BARGAINS 4U... They will send you a very, very cheap alternative that is very different from what is advertised... it is not from JML and is complete rubbish. I am sending this back straight away. That's what I get for not listening to others I suppose. I cant understand how they are allowed to advertise one thing and send something completely different.

If it was even similar and worked I might have just kept it but trust me, its complete rubbish. GLOBAL BARGAINS 4 U know exactly what they are doing and if they do not refund my money as soon as they have this rubbish back I will be taking the matter further.
on 26 December 2010
This is an amazing product. I have arthritis of the spine and spend many hours per week orchestral playing. Not all the chairs we are expected to sit on in different venues are suitable for the purpose. However, with the use of this back support, I am able to play in comfort for long periods. The cost on Amazon is minimal, but the advantages are enormous, making it possible to maintain a good sitting position, thus taking stress off the spine.

One word of warning which is not a criticism of the back support in the least, but rather of chair design,is that it doesn't function too well on chairs that have incomplete backs. In other words, if there is a strip of wood/ plastic at the top of the chair back and then a great void where the lower part of your back should be able to rest comfortably, the back support system just falls through the void because it has nothing to rest against. Dreadful chairs!!

Ordering through Amazon meant that it arrived very quickly, and was, all in all, a very worthwhile and cost effective purchase. Try one, you'll love it!!
on 18 December 2011
The packaging suggests you can use it in the office, at home or in the car. I bought this for use in the car.

First impressions were reasonable; it wasn't rock solid, but it did offer extra support for my lower back. It was nice to be able to move it up and down the backrest of the seat so I could position it where I needed support, and not where the car manufacturer thought I did. It was a very tight fit around the car seat though.

Unfortunately the second time I tried to use it, there was a twang, and the elastic that holds the "Sit Right" onto the seat came off at one end.

If it hadn't snapped I'd have given it a 3/5. The build quality was OK but not great, and the amount of support is non adjustable. The support is either on the seat or off it.

I have to give it a 1/5 though, because a product just shouldn't fail the second time you use it!

I think the product may be better suited to office-type chairs, which are generally narrower/thinner than car seats, but unfortunately the strap isn't quite long enough nor well enough attached for car seats IMO.
on 17 December 2010
As I spend 9+ hours a day in front of my Mac in a Graphic Design company my posture was slowly deteriorating as tiredness was leading to slouching forward. I bought this product to try to correct this and I am pleased to say that so far, it is working well!

I find it's shape really does fit my back perfectly and the way it hugs your back feels comfortable and reassuringly stable. The elastic strap means when you jump up to get something for example collecting some print-outs, it doesn't fall on the floor like a cushion might.

On my (very average) office chair, I do sometimes find it has slipped down a bit in my absence. This is a minor quibble as it only takes a second to reach behind and adjust its vertical position to be just right again.

Also worth mentioning is that I like the way that it always feels just the right temperature and never feels too cold or too hot against my back.

Finally, the price of this product is so low I figured it's worth giving it a go to see if it works for you and saves you the cost of spending several hundred pounds on a more deluxe office chair that offers this level of lumbar support built in.
on 14 December 2010
If you work for a stingy boss like I do that's too cheap to buy decent chairs OR a decent support for their hard working employees with bad backs, seriously consider buying this back support. Here's a few things I liked...

-its not expensive
-its comfortable
-its lightweight
-you can easily and quickly move it from chair to chair
-it conforms to a wide range of backs

What sets this low back support apart from others is that its made of a "mesh" material, which provides a rare combination of support, while at the same time, gives in to conform to your back. A very comfortable and affordable option when it comes to lumbar supports- its a keeper! Those with back pain might also be interested in Treat Your Own Spinal Stenosis.
on 26 October 2010
Really pleased, its lightweight, cheap, easy to slip onto any chair back, supports the bottom of my spine so i don't slouch and is so comfortable i forgot it was there after a few minutes. Much better than using a cushion as it doesn't move around and have to be shaken up like a cushion. Cheap enough to buy one for computer desk at home and one for work.

I weigh 8 1/2 stone so it provides ample support although i think if i was double that weight it wouldn't be strong enough, but for me no problems. Thanks
on 25 October 2013
I've been using this support for a couple of weeks now and must say - I can't see any improvement in issues with my back.
At least it's not worse.
The support makes you chair seat much shorter/smaller, so something to keep in mind when ordering.
I'll continue using is, there is no question, it keeps or at least tried to keep me in the right position.
on 17 May 2013
Arrived in good time well packaged, I have several of these back supports around the house for my back problems and they do work I would recommend to anybody who has back problems to purchase some. I use one at the dining table /Art studio/car/office chair etc
on 28 November 2010
I spend most of my time in a wheelchair because of dissability. I have found it to be very comfatable, it corrects my posture and so eases my aches and pains. A good piece of kit.
on 3 January 2011
I bought this product because it was not too expensive and I had seen others use it, and seen it advertised. It has done its job ok. I have had back problems for a while and find sitting difficult, especially on non-adjustable chairs. The sit right seems to help, and making sitting less painful. The only difficulties Ive found with it are that it seems to slip downwards off the chair if it doesnt have a full back, which means you need to keep adjusting it. It is also quite large, so I wouldnt take it anywhere unless I was driving there.