5.0 out of 5 stars Sit right cair back support system.
Published on 26 Dec 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Sit Right Chair Back Support
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by hayleyrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Sit right cair back support system., 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
This is an amazing product. I have arthritis of the spine and spend many hours per week orchestral playing. Not all the chairs we are expected to sit on in different venues are suitable for the purpose. However, with the use of this back support, I am able to play in comfort for long periods. The cost on Amazon is minimal, but the advantages are enormous, making it possible to maintain a good sitting position, thus taking stress off the spine.

One word of warning which is not a criticism of the back support in the least, but rather of chair design,is that it doesn't function too well on chairs that have incomplete backs. In other words, if there is a strip of wood/ plastic at the top of the chair back and then a great void where the lower part of your back should be able to rest comfortably, the back support system just falls through the void because it has nothing to rest against. Dreadful chairs!!

Ordering through Amazon meant that it arrived very quickly, and was, all in all, a very worthwhile and cost effective purchase. Try one, you'll love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Support, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
If you work for a stingy boss like I do that's too cheap to buy decent chairs OR a decent support for their hard working employees with bad backs, seriously consider buying this back support. Here's a few things I liked...

-its not expensive
-its comfortable
-its lightweight
-you can easily and quickly move it from chair to chair
-it conforms to a wide range of backs

What sets this low back support apart from others is that its made of a "mesh" material, which provides a rare combination of support, while at the same time, gives in to conform to your back. A very comfortable and affordable option when it comes to lumbar supports- its a keeper! Those with back pain might also be interested in Treat Your Own Spinal Stenosis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap comfort, 7 May 2011
S. MARTIN N. Robinson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
I had been looking for a new mesh chair, to help keep my back cool and to support me better than my current chair. This was a fraction of the cost and has solved both issues, air can circulate behind me and so I don't get so hot. Also it helps me sit better in the chair so a big thumbs up.

I would have give 5 stars but the fitting wasn't great. It comes with an elastic strap that you fix behind the seat back but it was quite short and a bit of a struggle to get onto my chair. I appreciate the need for it to be fixed quite firmly so the device doesn't move around much, but would have preferred just a bit more elastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sit Right Chair Back Support, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
I bought this product because it was not too expensive and I had seen others use it, and seen it advertised. It has done its job ok. I have had back problems for a while and find sitting difficult, especially on non-adjustable chairs. The sit right seems to help, and making sitting less painful. The only difficulties Ive found with it are that it seems to slip downwards off the chair if it doesnt have a full back, which means you need to keep adjusting it. It is also quite large, so I wouldnt take it anywhere unless I was driving there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sit Right Review - Excellent, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
Really pleased, its lightweight, cheap, easy to slip onto any chair back, supports the bottom of my spine so i don't slouch and is so comfortable i forgot it was there after a few minutes. Much better than using a cushion as it doesn't move around and have to be shaken up like a cushion. Cheap enough to buy one for computer desk at home and one for work.

I weigh 8 1/2 stone so it provides ample support although i think if i was double that weight it wouldn't be strong enough, but for me no problems. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Sit up correctly, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
I spend most of my time in a wheelchair because of dissability. I have found it to be very comfatable, it corrects my posture and so eases my aches and pains. A good piece of kit.

3.0 out of 5 stars long time at the computer, 2 Nov 2010
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
I find the Sit Right is good for support. it is better for me than cushions that move and slip about. it makes many hours at my PC more comfortable. I would imagine it would be good for long drives too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a pillow or cushion, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
As I spend 9+ hours a day in front of my Mac in a Graphic Design company my posture was slowly deteriorating as tiredness was leading to slouching forward. I bought this product to try to correct this and I am pleased to say that so far, it is working well!

I find it's shape really does fit my back perfectly and the way it hugs your back feels comfortable and reassuringly stable. The elastic strap means when you jump up to get something for example collecting some print-outs, it doesn't fall on the floor like a cushion might.

On my (very average) office chair, I do sometimes find it has slipped down a bit in my absence. This is a minor quibble as it only takes a second to reach behind and adjust its vertical position to be just right again.

Also worth mentioning is that I like the way that it always feels just the right temperature and never feels too cold or too hot against my back.

Finally, the price of this product is so low I figured it's worth giving it a go to see if it works for you and saves you the cost of spending several hundred pounds on a more deluxe office chair that offers this level of lumbar support built in.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well enough, but you have to put effort in as well, 16 April 2014
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
Spoiler alert: the woman pictured will not come with this product, you will also not look like her if you use it.

Well, that's the disappointment out of the way. Now for the review:

First, check out the price! 7, can't say no, this will most likely be an impulse purchase for most, that price and a combination of over one hundred positive reviews and free shipping makes it difficult to not have a go at improving your posture. I'm using it right now and the one thing that got me was the review I read that mentioned it was better than a cushion, I felt like that person was actually talking directly to me. It's true don't you know, it's nice and springy/flexible, but decent at keeping your back right, I can attest to this as I type this review.

Installation is idiot proof. The only thing is to check the illustration to see which way is up (yes, there is an up, even on an iPad, though they don't tell you that).

If you want something in-between a cushion and a Herman Miller chair then you could do worse than this, even if it is a JML product. It's that tacky and it works quite well, but be aware that it only supports the lower section of your body, you must regulate the top part.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the product advertised!!, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: JML Sit Right Chair Back Support System (Personal Care)
I bought this from Global Products 4U as a few of the other sites had reviews saying they didn't get the product they ordered. I specifically wanted the JML back support with the plastic massaging nodes. I received a plain back support which could be purchased from my local pound shop. In the process of trying to return this product.