on 18 August 2012
As a crossword solver, on Kindle, this is a waste of space. I can imagine as a book it would be good, as you can leaf through the pages, but in the Kindle format it is useless. I was expecting something like Chambers Crossword Lists, which is brilliant, but no cigar.
on 1 November 2009
These two books are an essential extra for the crossword lover.
They have helped me with those final illusive answers which have enabled me to finish the Telegraph & Times Prize Crosswords on several occassions.
on 15 January 2012
I bought this book for a lady who is 86 years old and loves doing the Cryptic Crosswords. She was highly delighted with it and I was very pleased with the layout in the book and the comprehensive content.
on 13 December 2012
I find it difficult to use when you are trying to find a word .the spelling must be correct otherwise .you just get message saying not found very frustrating I usually resort to google for help .
on 1 January 2012
Product purchased was an ideal xmas present for my wife as she is heavily into codeword puzzles. Product was delivered to schedule and was well packaged
on 12 March 2014
Another 'must-have' for devotees of crossword puzzles. Very useful and clearly presented. I am sure that everyone would find it a great help.
on 21 March 2013
A much better replacement for an old, tired and well-worn earlier edition. It arrived quickly and is exactly what we wanted and needed.
on 7 August 2011
I bought this for my husband - as a replacement for his old one because he wore it out!!! A very useful book for a crossword fanatic!
on 24 September 2011
Two very good books and a great improvement on my last book . A fund of knowledge at your fingertips. Very good value for money.
on 25 May 2013
The instructions are not clear - I don't think this is really something that lends itself to Kindle format - worth a try though