5.0 out of 5 stars I Can See Angels - A Beautiful Book
You will not be disappointed with this book. All of Jacky's books are from ordinary people like myself, they have all one thing in common, and that is they have been touched by Angels in their lives. I lost my son Matthew and my beautiful Mum to cancer and was looking for comfort. This book is beautiful.

You can pick this book up or indeed any of Jacky's...
Published on 13 Aug 2010 by K. Hale

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright
It's just an okay read. Wouldn't really reccomend as not too gripping. Tends to repeat itself through the chapters which is quite annoying.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. A. P. East

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can See Angels - A Beautiful Book, 13 Aug 2010
K. Hale "K Hale" (Canvey Island Essex) - See all my reviews

You can pick this book up or indeed any of Jacky's books and turn to any page and read a beautiful story from a member of the public which will bring tears to your eyes.

You never know when or where you will find a white feather!! but you can be sure, your Angel is just a breath away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 19 Dec 2012
Mrs. A. P. East "Nettles" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can See Angels: True Tales of Real Life Angelic Encounters (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Mar 2013
What a fantastic book! It's always good to hear other people's stories of their own encounters with angels. Truely amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay., 14 Feb 2013
I have read better 'Angel' books. I do not think that it was that well written and was a bit disjointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 14 Jun 2012
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Jacky Newcomb has written a subject that may provoke debate. the 'Angel' aspect is the centre piece written in a way that reflects life in general. I particularly enjoyed her personal touches in terms of reflecting real times. This is a tale that will either give much or less to the reader. I found it entertaining, easy going and thought provoking. Recommended, especially at a bargain price.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can see angels, 26 Sep 2010
I found jackys latest book a bit harder to get into at the start than any of her other books. All her previous books were hard to put down and was read within a couple of days, but her latest one" I can see angels" until chapter four I just found it personally a bit slow and boring if I am to be totally honest and could of easily have left it. But I always have enjoyed her books and gave it another shot and it did get better - perhaps it was me but I didn't enjoy it as much as all her previous books. Sorry jacky fans hope it doesn't put You off though x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jun 2014
Love all jacky Newcomb book !

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 24 May 2014
DEJ1978 (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Enjoyable reading for bedtime - but if i'm honest i do prefer Theresa Cheung's titles such as "an angel called my name" and other similar titles.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see angels, 3 May 2014
This is a wonderful read so many lovely stories about angels could not put it down. And because they are all true made tube read so wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 31 Mar 2014
I love this auther i have read most of her books and enjoy each one then go back and read them again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›