on 26 January 2014
As previous user stated, the "loofah brush" became detached from the handle after a few uses. Probably ok with extremely gentle use, but anything even slightly rigorous was a problem. Had to use superglue and that seemed to do the trick - yet - that is not very good for a brand new product.

When reordering again I will do so from a different seller.
on 17 November 2015
Having spent a little bit extra in order to by what I thought would be a more robust loofah I found it was anything but. Although I was initially impressed with its performance (the loofah could be detached from the handle, and it did the job!) my joy was very short lived: I used the loofah once and then hung it up on the shower head using the tie attached on the bottom of the handle. The following day when I entered the shower to use it a second time, I found that the knot had come undone on the tie it was hanging from and the loofah had fallen and broken on impact - the sponge had come clean off the wood it had been glued to.

I have since superglued the sponge back on to the wood and have been able to use it well since, the product is very good (when it's not broken!) but the hassle of having to fix it and being unable to hang it up again for fear of it breaking again was very irritating.
on 10 February 2013
I received this loofah within 5 days of ordering. After using the loofah for a week it came off the wooden handle it was a complete waste of money. I would not recommend this item.
on 29 September 2014
I used this product in the shower once, and once only, before it just promptly decided to divorce itself from it's handle. So I now have a choice, I can use the loofah as a scrubbing brush, and the handle in an egg and spoon race.
Tripe like this should not be made available to the unsuspecting marketplace, before being checked properly.
It is interesting, in the sense of Quality of product, as I work in a Quality control environment and this product would never have passed any of our even simplest tests.
Rubbish on a stick!
on 27 August 2014
The handle comes away when I tried to wash my back it was very badly designded who ever designed it tell them to go back to the drawing board and think hard about it before they produce again as ridiculous as that it should be taken of the market I am a dissabled person and I only have the use of 1 hand properly it is rubbish and that's where the other 1will end up they should think of us disable people who want to get their independent's back we are still people the same as you able people the only difference is we are lower than you because we are in a wheelchair, no I am not a happy person a waste of my hard earned cash.
on 19 January 2014
I ordered this on Amazon because for the life of me I could not find a substitute in any beauty shop. Loofah gloves are quite prolific but not a back brush like this one. What a relief, I can reach my back where before the glove wasn't long enough. Yes, I am satisfied just what I had in mind. My back will be as smooth as my arms etc.
on 6 October 2013
Very disappointed in this loofah. The handle came off immediately whilst using. Despite pushing handle back in tightly, it keeps coming off. The loofah sponge appears to be of poor quality. Definitely not worth buying and a waste of time and money!
on 30 January 2013
Came on time but not a brill product - its starting to show mould in the shower - so doubt id buy again
on 31 October 2014
this fell apart the first time it was used. I then bought a glue gun to glue it, and it fell apart again. I scraped off the old glue, re-glued and clamped it, and it still fell apart. It has now gone in the bin.
My old loofah, which looked very similar, lasted for years until it fell apart.
on 11 March 2014
Nice product. The handle is long enough to enable you to reach all parts of your back and shoulders. The loofah itself is not too harsh either - you don't feel as if you're removing a layer of skin!!