Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 8 October 2010
I went to go and see this for my 17th birthday (I think) when it was recorded, I went to the show in Liverpool in June and they said it was for a DVD, Elvis has left the building and everything. Honestly, it probably was the funniest night ever. I loved seeing him so much, if he makes you laugh when he is on TV shows then you really should buy this DVD. If you are concerned about swearing (which someone was) you should expect it from him, but this show is really funny.
VINE VOICEon 6 January 2011
John bishop is the best new Stand up comedian bar none. What i likie is that he creates humour from things in life itself so you can relate. With some great extras, this DVD is luagh out loud stuff and sure to please. The extras include a documantary of the porthcawl Elvis festival. Behind the scenes of John's live show and John's tour diary. Feel good, luagh a minute stuff. heartily reccomend it.
on 14 June 2010
I went to see John Bishop in Liverpool for the last date of this tour and it was brilliant. John was hilarious doing a set that was 2 1/2 hours long and the jokes did not let up once. I will defiantely be buying this DVD and i already have tickets for his next tour.
on 19 October 2010
After seeing him do this show live i cant wait to own it! Definitely my favourite comic around at the moment, I would certainly recommend this to anyone especially with christmas approaching (i know its early!) but would be a great stocking filler, as long as my parents aren't reading this. It will bring back all of the memories of the live show, even the stuff i had forgotten, if you havent seen it then make sure you do - i cant wait to see where he goes from here!!
on 15 November 2010
Saw John Bishop last night - absolutely first class, not crude, racist or homophobic in any way. Pure comedy as the best Scouse comedians provide. Highly recommended comedian and I can't wait for my copy of the DVD to arrive. Interestingly enough, this man doesn't allow any "merchandising" apart from this type of DVD because he believes his fans pay enough to see him live without the additional cost and which about 25% goes to the venue! Unlike Peter Kay who has gone all show biz and forgotten his roots. Fantastic - watch the DVD, go and see him live.
on 10 January 2011
Through being a huge fan of his and after seeing him in his latest Sunshine Tour, I was thrilled to get his DVD for Christmas. Having seen it about 4 times already, it is still as funny as the first time I saw it. It is not just the stories John tells that make him so funny, but it's how he tells them with his many expressions and actions.
For those that have given this DVD a low rating because they do not like the topics he talks about, if they had taken the time to read the back of the box (and look at the picture of him dressed as Elvis) then they would not have been so disappointed.
If you are a fan of John Bishop, then get this DVD. It is fantastic and I cannot wait for the Sunshine Tour to come out on DVD!
on 1 October 2010
I saw John Bishop in Edinburgh this year and thought he was brilliant!!

My whole family love him and we can't wait to see him in London on his 'Sunshine' tour later this year :)

He is down to earth, fun, a great storyteller and gives fantastic observations - if you haven't seen any of John's stand up yet, you are totally missing out!! Have pre-ordered the DVD already and can't wait to watch it!!!
on 22 July 2010
I was in the audience when John recorded this dvd. I have never laughed so much in my life. This is a must have dvd. It was an absolutely fabulous night. I can't wait to buy this dvd. :-)
on 17 December 2010
Got this for a friend for Xmas. Watched it before wrapping it. Thought it was flippin hilarious!!! Great stuff!! Wish I could have got tickets to go and see him, but was no great surprise to find out it was sold out!!!
on 26 August 2010
I've seen Bish a few times and was at the recording for this DVD - by far his best performance. It was 90 mins of laugh out loud comedy with a brilliant showstopping ending! Can't wait to watch it again. This will definitely be the best comedy you'll see all year..