5.0 out of 5 stars Bright for the size
Published on 23 Oct 2011 by David Kempton

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as bright as I would like
The light is very small & neat but not as bright as I expected. I think that I need to spend a lot more money to get a light that will make motorists notice me.
Published 12 months ago by David E. Spragg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright for the size, 23 Oct 2011
David Kempton (Glos, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
If you read any reviews on here saying that these lights are not that bright then it just may be that, like mine, they came with batteries that were not 100%. One of mine failed so I checked the voltage. Having found that one battery was low I replaced it and hey presto what a difference. These lights are only small but with fully charged batteries they are extremely bright. Having said that, they are small and although they would hurt your eyes to stare straight in to them the front light is not one that will light your way. I would not hesitate to buy them again and here are my two reasons why. They are the easiest lights to fit to a bike that I have ever come across having an extremely stretchy rubber that will fit around any size of tube. Because they are so easy to put on they are even easier to take off which means that when you park up your bike you can have them both unattached and in your pocket in under 10 seconds. Yes they both fit in to one normal size pocket as each one is probably the size of your little finger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light fantastic, 7 Sep 2012
Amazon Addict (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
These are lights to be seen by others and not really to see with. Having said that, I am astounded at how bright these lights are, to look at. In fact it hurts to look at the beam, so don't try it. My partner and I go out every night after work along our local cliff path, and frequently get comments like "we saw you coming" from people we pass -the lights seem to make an impression. Their tiny size belies their power.

We both like their small size and the fact they can be removed instantly and popped into a pocket, or used as a handheld torch -on foot they are fine as a light to illuminate the path ahead.

I have found a very good deal for spare batteries here on Amazon, which means we won't be inclined to use the energy-saving modes, more like just using the maximum visibilty available. See 12 X Panasonic CR2032 Lithium Cell 3V Battery Batteries, DL2032, BR2032, KCR2... where the ridiculously low price of just over 20p/battery is on offer.

A lovely, very elegant little light.

AA

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, convenient and works!, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
Compared to my old front bike light, this one is so much smaller, compact, lighter with the same power light. Has different flashing options and can be taken off and on easily. I don't leave my lights on when I park my bike so it's so much more convenient to carry around. Good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Light, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
Very speedy postage thanks!
Don't be fooled by its size, this is a brilliant little light which can be seen from a good distance away and also lights my way perfectly :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little torch... multiple applications, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
They are very bright for their size, although I would recommend two of these for reasonable visibility at night. When you are on dark-lit cycle paths, one is not enough, but saying that, the batteries are extremely cheap and long lasting. They are also excellent for reading if you are an outdoor type; you can put these in your pocket too, they're that small. Heavy burdensome cycle lights are a thing of the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars karl, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
Quick delivery from seller. well packaged also. the light is very small but dont be fooled. its very bright. its best use is as a strobe . good product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little light for your bike, 26 Dec 2011
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
Since it was getting dark earlier and earlier in the winter, I thought an extra set of lights for the mornings and evenings would be better. It's dead easy to slip on and off (I'm always in such a hurry). The magnified light is strong enough to use as your only main lights. I bought a pair of each (white and red). Perfect!!!! I also like the dimmer setting to save battery power.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small light, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
Purchase for those dull days light riding a bit like vehicle day light running lights you see. Very small and can not be used for night rides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Little Light, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
I purchased one of these lights for my brother for Christmas. He is a very keen cyclist and already has a fairly good lights on his bike, but wanted a light that would show up road markings more clearly. I wasn't entirely sure that this light would be able to do the job, but I shouldn't have worried it is brilliant in every way!! He says it illuminates the road signs as well as the markings and road. I have now ordered a second one for my daughter, who does a paper round and
could do with a highly visible light on these dark mornings. I would definitely recommend this little light. The added bonus is that it is easy to remove and takes up very little room in your pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better to be seen..., 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light (Sports)
A compact welle designed light producing plenty of bright white light. I feel much safer cycling with this accessory on my bicycle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›