5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Size Surprise
Published on 21 April 2012 by Adrian

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your money !
This is not worth buying.
It doesn't fit the garmin and it does not give it any protection. I bought the silicon case for the garmin, and therefore makes this a waste of space!
Published 13 months ago by Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your money !, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
This is not worth buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive soft carrying case for your GPS/sports watches, 27 Aug. 2011
Jeff Hodgson (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
I purchased this to house my Garmin Forerunner 610 and all of its accessories. It works OK and I can fit everything inside, but there is not that much padding to protect the items inside especially if it was dropped or packed away in a larger sports bag. I would have preferred it if the outer was made of a harder material rather than the soft mesh - but this is a light weight protective carrying case which can be used to store many of the Garmin product range. I also think that for what it is made out of, the case is a little expensive - it is probably worth not much more than £5, but because of the Garmin name on the side, you pay for the privilege. In sum, a nice soft carrying case with little protection, but if you want the protection look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Size Surprise, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
When purchasing, I was hoping to get a case that would be a snug fit for my Garmin Edge 800. On receipt, I was surprised to see that the case swallowed the cycling computer and it looked totally lost. As a case for the cycling computer alone it was a disappointment. However, for the cycling computer, charger and heart rate monitor chest strap it is the perfect size. In fact, I now think this is what I needed in the first place, so it's a great product for the job it's doing. If I'd checked the sizing before I'd bought I would probably now be wanting to by this for all the bits of kit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Look for something else., 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
Seriously - don't bother.
I was expecting something more substantial than this that would actually hold my watch in some sort of way that would protect it.
No - this is a glorified piece of netting with a zip around the side and a little bit of foam inside. It doesn't hold the watch safe and if you put anything else in it will bang around and possibly get damaged.
Wish I hadn't bothered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself £15 - don't buy it., 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
Personally this is an unnecessary purchase and one reason why I haven't bought it but seen others that have. I put my Garmin 620 and HRM inside my running shoe(s) and then carry my shoes in a running bag - after all if you are going to run won't you be carrying your shoes with you? Doing this provides ample protection. Why waste the money?

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a soft case, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
Just about holds a Garmin GPS watch including charger, HRM strap, etc. Two small internal pockets hold Ant+ adapters etc.
You might want to find one of those disposable plug pin covers so that the watch doesn't get scratched by the charger.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for 910XT + Accessories, 13 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
My 3 star rating is largely based on value for money.
Since the Garmin 910XT comes with lots of bits and bobs I wanted a pouch to store, and at times transport these, all together. The size is good for this purpose. It has more padding than I expected from other reviews but not excessive. It has mesh pockets inside but these do not have enough elastication to keep items secure in them. I also face the dilema of keeping the watch's face protected, in particular against the prongs of the charger. So I slip the watch inside a fabric sunglasses case first.

For everyday transport of just the watch to an event or pool I use my lifeventure bullet hard clamshell style sunglass case and that is perfect.

So it serves the purpose of keeping all my 910 bits together adequately. It's on the pricey side for what you get but you pay for the name tag. Given the price of the 910 I feel they should include something custom made with it but that's another matter.

2.0 out of 5 stars expensive for what it is., 12 April 2013
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
Expensive for what it is. Good for keeping hrm charger and watch altogether. In hind sight an expensive mistake !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin case, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
Was perfect to fit my Garmin 620 and heart rate monitor and wire into. So I'm happy with the case

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
Keeps my Garmin Forerunner 305 safe and sound without any issues. keeps everything together in one place. Would recommend to anyone

Garmin Carrying Case