on 17 December 2013
I wanted something to keep me warm whilst cycling in the cold. This is absolutely brilliant. I wear it underneath a thin cycling top and a light high visibility jacket and I haven't felt the cold yet. Also, it dries pretty quickly and it doesn't smell. The material feels nice and soft on the skin, and in my opinion it looks rather nice even as a top on its own. I will definitely buy another one, in white, to spice things up :)

Good price too!
on 18 February 2014
I bought this in the Amazon black Friday deals, so got a great bagain! Have worn it for morning bootcamps, but I have felt the difference most whilst wearing it for running - especially in all the wind and rain we have had! - it has kept me warm and dry. It also washes and dries really well (on a 30 wash), so all in all a great product and I would buy another without hesitation.
on 31 August 2014
Its a good quality sweat wicking material, arrived quickly but the cut is a bit weird. Its quite short (and I'm very petite) and the shoulders are very wide/pointy and the neckhole is tiny. If I'd gotten a larger size it would be worse as the material is quite thick and stiff. I'm sure it does the job but would've preferred thinner material and more flattering shape. Will def be hiding under many layers-wouldnt wear it on its own/for outdoor running
on 27 September 2014
I totally love this. It is tight but in a supportive way not uncomfortable. Get the sleeves into position before you pull it over your head as once on it is difficult to move. I use this for cycling and it keeps the cold at bay when hurtling down hill, it takes up no room under other layers either.
on 7 December 2012
Canterbury needs no introduction. Base layer works great. This is my daughter's second. She wears hers at least 6 hours per week for hockey and athletics and it hasn't come apart.
The company are professional and helpful posting my order very quickly, giving helpful advice on the phone and resending second size equally quickly.
on 5 November 2015
Perfect for the winter season to use indoors or outdoors. Keeps you warm outdoors and keeps you cool indoors - it has a weather sensor to it. Dries very quickly and very easy to wash. I'd definitely recommend it! I use it for Netball, Yoga and Spin classes! (Esp as I hate showing arms!)
on 18 February 2016
I like this top- it's lovely and warm and is a good quality that washes very well. I wear it either as a top for indoor training on a cold winter day or under my running/cycling jacket in the winter. It does a great job. I'm a size 14 and found this fits well though I would have preferred a slightly longer body. During cycling the top has been known to ride up.
on 30 December 2014
Well made and plenty of length in the body to keep the gaps out.
on 10 April 2016
Had to wait to review this top had purchased for obstacle course event , in a word fantastic , kept me warm , dried quickly and believe me was tested to its limit !! .i would not hesitate to recommend .
on 20 June 2016
I'm a slim 5' 3" and weigh 45 kg and these fit me well. They're very warm and I used them at night mainly to sleep though they're very comfortable for hiking too.