on 13 August 2011
I was a bit doubtful when I bought this as some of the other horse sets are twice the price. In fact I wondered if it was miniature or something! My fears were unfounded as its for full size Barbie. Excellent value for money, and great play value too. Lovely bright colours, extra bits and bods to play with and the doll and horse are very pretty.
on 30 June 2011
Very good product, horse stands up well on its own and my 6yr old loves playing with it. The feed basket with apples was quite a talking point when she first opened the product. Another quality product from the barbie range, and excellent value for money!!
on 9 February 2012
My Grandaughter who is 5 was delighted with this, this was her choice of present and is have many hours of creative play.
on 16 June 2011
i bought this for my nieces birthday,she couldnt wait to get it out of the box and neither could i!! im horsey so i was teaching her about the tack and accessories. she loves barbie and it was a big hit.
on 25 February 2014
Much bigger than it looks in the photos, barbie is full size, massive horse and loads of tat that comes with it for the little niece :) She was a happy bunny.
on 4 December 2013
The pony and barbie in my opinion are of a lot better quality than many of the similar products on the market and I thought the price was on par with those so I was happy to pay for it.
Bought as a present for a 5 yr old along with 'A pony's tale' DVD, we settled with this above the other pony sets that accompany as we though this was better value for money- essentially its only a barbie set but that's what you expect when you order it.

Fast delivery, no issues.
on 12 January 2014
Brilliant toy at a fantastic price. Good quality and what you would expect. Hasn't been put down since being opened, a winner!
on 31 December 2013
What you would expect from a Barbie product. Relatively robust with a few flimsy pieces. Niece happy with it though!
on 5 January 2013
It took me right back to my childhood (seventies). Doll Movement is limited. Barbie can hardly sit in the horse without falling off, and the scale is totally wrong, her legs almost touch the floor, but None of that was necessarily a surprise. Still, it's a toy, and as a toy, my daughter was (and still is) delighted with it. Her imagination is what makes this toy work, so with that in mind, I'm happy to recommend it!
on 11 November 2012
This is a lovely barbie set. I went for this one because i didnt want to buy the walking barbie horse as i remember when i was little i was soo dissapointed when the walking broke and i played with my nonwalking horse waaaay more than the walking! It looks just like the barbie horse i had when i was little and i know my daughter will love it. However i havnt taken it out of the box yet as it is for christmas.