5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality case
This case fits my iPod 4G perfectly and enables quick access using the leather strap on the back. It keeps it safe and secure until I need it and the quality of the offering at the price is perfect.
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by Tim

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't squeeze in with a case to protect the back
I bought this case as I like to be able to slip off my case and have unrestricted gaming without getting a case flap in my way!
Now the product is very well packaged and looks great, with the pulling cord to get the ipod out being a great bonus (very useful). The stitching is very neat and looks substantial around the case.

However if you have a hard case...
Published on 15 May 2011 by yelpz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality case, 3 Jan 2011
Tim (Barnet, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exspect iPod Touch 4th Generation Leather Slip Case - Black (Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't squeeze in with a case to protect the back, 15 May 2011

However if you have a hard case on your ipod to protect the back, like i do, then there is no way you're going to squeeze the back case and the ipod into this leather case, believe me i've tried! i would not want to keep sliding my ipod into a case without my permanent case on the back, because if a speck of dust got into the leather case then i would constantly be scratching lines up and down the ipod!

open top cases are great with a separate back case, but without this, you are asking for scratches!

i shall now be looking for a wider/looser case, to accommodate my back case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 Dec 2012
I wanted an iPod case, visited the Apple store and they had sloppy-fitting plastic crap for $25. Searched on the web and got this real leather, well made and perfect fit case for a quarter of the price. Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 20 April 2012
P. WHITE "whitepk" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great case and extremely good value for money. It fits the iPod Touch 4G perfectly - which cannot be said for many other cases that are really built for the thicker iPhones. It is very well made, too. I've had mine for over 18 months and it looks like new. For a little over a fiver I really can't fault this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best option available!, 21 Feb 2012
apples (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I wanted a black leather case with the pull cord for easy access. I spent 3.80 on one elsewhere, and it was cheap, oversized and nasty. Sent it back and ordered another for 6 from somewhere else...same results (no way did they fit an ipod 4th gen). And then I came across this case. I wasn't getting my hopes up after two epic fails (and and nearly didn't try) but this case is incredibly good value.

It is actually genuine leather (unlike what others claim), it is very well stitched, comes in a proper box as you would expect from a shop (unlike others) and the ipod fits just perfect! I am mythed as to why this case has been given weak ratings by people saying it doesn't fit with there additional case on the ipod. Of course it wouldn't? this is designed to fit the ipod 4th gen and nothing else! Including external cases. So if that's what you want, then look elsewhere, but if like me, you want something to protect the thing whilst in your pocket or in a bag, this is ideal and classy. The other weak comments I dont understand are people saying that the volume buttons can be pressed as its so snug. I always lock my ipod while I'm not using it, so never have I had this problem either.

This case is exceptionally good value for money, and would easily retail at 20 on the highstreet. Having previously tried two other cases from amazon sellers, trust me when I say they don't compare to this one! But remember, its snug , so no external casings for the ipod can be used!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 28 Jan 2012
First class product & excellent value for money! Very neat fit ipod touch case with simple tab that you pull to ease it back out of case, nice idea and works very simply and well. Fits in jacket pocket and you wouldn't know it was there! Offers good low impact knock/drop protection I would think although not tested! Note that the top edge of ipod sits just visible on the top edge of the case which is obviously open to allow you to slip your ipod in.......... so thinking ahead if it is dropped and happens to land on that top edge then it could get slightly damaged so perhaps not a full protection case however works well on day to day basis is you are looking for a simple/neat solution to offer good protection against bumps and scratches rather than full drop/impact protection. Very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent choice, 27 Dec 2011
Geoffrey Cox (UK) - See all my reviews
This could not be better, elegant, close fitting and effective extraction of the iPod itself, the case provides very good protection against knocks and is ideal for the pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPod Case, 19 Dec 2011
Mr. Andrew Ridley "Andy" (England) - See all my reviews
The case looks excellent and at first I thought it is a bit tight for my iPod, but that's so it doesn't fall out. The case is strong and durable so it will protect it against a few drops now and again. Overall it is excellent case for the price it is at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod touch 4th Gen slip case, 18 Oct 2011
Excellent product. Just what I was looking for. Very easy to use and provides good protection without being too bulky. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod touch case, 24 Jun 2011
Amazon Customer (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this to protect my iPod and it does the job. Good price too. It's a tight fit so unlikely that the ipod would fall out unless you give it a good shake upside down! all in all I would recommend this product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›