Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 January 2011
Excellent, exactly as expected: a selection of choice live lounge tracks that add a different "brilliant vocals" feel to some good and well known current tracks.
on 1 March 2011
I definitely think this CD is well worth what I paid for it! has some outstanding covers and live performances on it and I was extremely satisfied! A must buy!
on 15 October 2012
Bought this CD as a gift....it was much appreciated as he was collecting the complete set. I have even sneaked a listen and loved it too!
on 17 June 2012
Mixed artists at radio ones live lounge. Artists doing different cover songs. Easy listening music. With lots of tracks worth the money.
on 3 January 2011
My daughter loved the CD, probably not one she would have picked but she has not stopped playing since she received it.
on 29 January 2014
I really enjoy these CDs they are really laid back and love listening to music that is relaxing worth a listen
on 9 March 2014
I have all the previous live lounge releases and while this is okay it does not stand up to previous editions.
on 3 December 2010
I like it. It's different, but not as good in my opinion as volumes 1 and 2. Love Plan B
on 16 March 2016
Product arrived on time and sold as described.
on 1 February 2015
Very happy thank you :) very fast delivery