5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album!
I love this album there are one great tracks on it.

The ndubz,Mumford and sons and lady gaga tracks are fab!
Published 21 months ago by Rebecca Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment compared to the rest of the series
I bought this without even looking at the tracks, based on how much i like the other live lounge albums. Sadly i don't think many of the songs will make it to my ipod and i will probably be ebaying the CD.
Most of the artists seem to sing the songs as originally performed, the best thing for live lounge for me was seeing how the artist put their own sound on a...
Published on 8 Nov 2010 by Jennie

3.0 out of 5 stars As previous Live Lounges, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
Great for quiet times and relaxing in the evening. Check artists and songs to avoid disappointment - as with other Live Lounges there are some absolutely cracking tunes and some let downs...

5.0 out of 5 stars Live Lounge 5, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
Bought this CD as a gift....it was much appreciated as he was collecting the complete set. I have even sneaked a listen and loved it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
Mixed artists at radio ones live lounge. Artists doing different cover songs. Easy listening music. With lots of tracks worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, well recommended!, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
I bought this and Live Lounge volume 6 with some vouchers I got for my birthday and whilst I have only listed to volume 6 once, I have listed to this one loads. It just seems to have a great mix of songs performed well. I like the random mix of what you get, and is great for just chilling out to at the weekends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 9 Dec 2011
Excellent album, some really great songs on there. I listen to it all the time and it never gets boring!

4.0 out of 5 stars live lounge 5, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
this cd follows the same pattern as the previous live lounge cds.
artists playing live in a studio means that you get a good recording on each track.
the great attraction of this cd is hearing one artist covering another artists track in their own unique style

4.0 out of 5 stars Live Lounge is great but a slower burner than volumes 1 and 2, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
Live Lounge is great. Definitely worth the money (especially with the low Amazon price and free delivery).
I should mention that its a slower burner than volumes 1 and 2, and because of the vastly different styles there are bound to be some tracks you like less than others. Starry eyed is great as its more acoustic than the original, also wonderful life by kylie, n-dubz doing different material and Kelly Rowland underdog are all fantastic. Added in that it is a double CD and its a no brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Jun 2011
J. Walls - See all my reviews
First of all let me just say how much I love this album, A LOT!

I think I own all of the Live Lounge CD's, this time I went for Amazon's download service which worked great on my MacBook Pro, very quick and easy to download, install and then download the album, and its great quality too.

Anyway, the album, as I previously mentioned I own all of the Live Lounge's but this one has to be my favourite. It has a wide variety of music and I was quite surprised to find that I liked some of the tracks, which were by artists that I usually don't like. That's the great thing about the live lounge, threes a lot of good live songs, but tonnes of unique original covers!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like all of these collections, 29 April 2011
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
I have all of these volumes and listen to them regularly.

Some of the songs have a novelty value - some are improved by their new renditions, but I end up singing along to most of them.

Because of the range covered, I always have a few tracks I skip over, but overall a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied!, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 (Audio CD)
I definitely think this CD is well worth what I paid for it! has some outstanding covers and live performances on it and I was extremely satisfied! A must buy!

Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5
Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 5 by Various (Audio CD - 2010)