Price:£5.60+ Free shipping

on 26 March 2013
Bought this item for a one-night fancy dress event. I had read that the cane wasn't very robust but I had at least expected it to last for a mere 12 hours! The handle is very poorly attached and broke off with almost no force applied to it. Cane material itself is just cheap albeit fairly sturdy plastic. However, for seven quid, I think this item is a total rip-off- don't waste your money!
on 22 September 2011
This was bought for a fancy dress night out at the theatre, the theme being Irvin Berlin's Top Hat! It is never going to be used in a real black tie situation but who cares as it is perfect for what I need. Also I was concerned that it would not arrive on time as I had left it a bit late in ordering. I contacted the company and they ensured I received it the very next day! Super service, super company! Would really recomend them.
Really surprised at this as well. (I say as well because I bought this at the same time as a Top Hat for a fancy dress party. We needed a cane to complete a fancy dress costume and as it was a special occasion we opted to go and look around Moss Bros. Hire department but we couldn't find a Cane. We did look at buying a 'proper' cane in Jermyn Street in London at the Davidoff shop and that was £150+ so in desperation I ordered this. Completely shocked. Yes it's definitely a Fancy Dress Cane but it is really sturdy and good quality and did the job brilliantly. Didn't look cheap and tacky or fall apart after 5 mins like I thought it might. Definitely worth the money !!!! Recommended
on 12 November 2011
the cane fullfilled it purpose as a halloween prop however as the night went on and the longer i used it it started to crack in places and the sliver handle at the top broke off but for value for money and the quick deliver it was still a good purchase
on 1 October 2015
This is a present to go with a Dracula costume for Halloween. Although it is obviously made of plastic it is very sturdy and well worth the money I paid for it. The cane will certainly suit it's purpose and will look good with the Dracula cape. A good inexpensive prop for a party night.
on 7 October 2015
Very very cheap looking - looks like something you'd pick up from a pound store :(
review image
on 20 February 2015
Cheap. Plastic tube with plastic head. Suitable for kids fancy dress. The description given by the seller is a bit sparse, I was under the impression that a cane was wood, not plastic. Name of the product should be changed to include that, or a better description given.
on 2 July 2013
Needed this cane for world book day costume and it arrived broken. I didn't have time to return it for a new one ( contacted the company and they wanted me to post it back....too much hassle! ) so I taped it up and binned it after the day. It's just a cheap toy.
on 3 July 2011
Bought as part of a fancy dress outfit (Hercules Poirot dining out), the cane looks the business from a distance, and not too bad close up, also it seems to be reasonably robust.
on 8 May 2013
I had been looking for a walking stick that was round topped not curved, this is lovely though a little on the light side for what I intended.