Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£3.35

on 16 March 2015
This is a good thriller, kept me turning the pages and switching to voice when in my car. Good storyline. But the ending.....what the heck? Don't want to spoil for anyone, but there was the small matter of the original murder. It and what would happen to the guilty party was totally ignored. How could there be a happy ending?
on 1 February 2015
I read this in one day and couldn't put it down. It was a really good read, nicely written and good characters. As I read it parts seemed a tiny bit bonkers but it didn't matter because it worked so well. It was an unusual story which these days is hard to achieve! Buy it!
on 19 June 2015
quite a long book most seems to be about the characters,this could have been good,a mad professor makes a monster out of escaped criminals,which he let out and throw into the mix a psychopath,who is the world's most ever dangerous man,a hey bingo you got the loon
on 7 February 2015
This might have been a good book but it was ruined by thy narrator . He had the most irritating voice. Read as though he was reading to a child. Over acting the voices and at times he made some of the characters sound as though they were the big bad monsters. I might read this book myself and may enjoy it. This was my first audible book and don't think I'll lay for another one.
on 25 February 2015
A very promising start. Good characters, good story then became a little too far fetched which I felt spoilt what could have been book.
on 6 October 2015
A cross between The Thing and The Blob. A good page turner. I'll look at other books by this author
on 3 April 2012
The loon is a real page turner, it's well written and grabs you from the start. I would have loved to learn about some of the other inmates, but it didn't spoil the book at all. I will definitly read more of the authors books.
on 17 January 2014
It's not often I find it hard to put book down, but I did for this.
From the first page to the last it had me gripped.
As I was reading, you could picture it in your mind.
Would make a good film.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2015
As above it was recommend by you .I do not read this type of book Did not understand what it was about.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2015
brilliant bookcould not put it down