5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy, high-quality espresso
This is my first Nespresso machine, after being a Gaggia user for several years. It blows my previous machine away in terms of size (very neat footprint), convenience (the main reason for me changing), and most importantly, quality of coffee.

From a convenience point of view, it's a quick to make coffee as instant and there's virtually no maintenance apart from...
Published on 26 May 2010 by edoze

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the machine but the product description may be wrong
I don't drink coffee but my husband does - he loves his coffee but I love hot chocolate, so after reading all the reviews,including this statement in the Product description - "Use 1 of the 16 Nespresso Grand Crus capsules (sold separately) to create a delicious coffee, hot chocolate or espresso in moments" we settled on this machine and it arrived yesterday. The machine...
Published on 12 Dec 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not satisfactory, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Nespresso CitiZ by Krups XN720T40 Coffee Machine - Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
Very noisy pump, and has started to leak. Amazon supplied it but does not seem to want to assume the responsibility for a defective product that the law expects a retailer to assume. No contact details for Krups available either. So not happy with the product or the service from Amazon. Will go to John Lewis next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good alternative, 24 Oct 2011
strozzapreti "strozzapreti" (Bradford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ok, so this does not produce as good an espresso as you will get from a fairly good coffee bar in the UK (and nowhere near as good as one from just about any Italian cafe in Italia). That said, it is a perfectly good substitute replacement for frequent trips to your local Costa or Starbucks. I bought this for my office to replace my classic Gaggia (too messy using coffee grounds, too yucky using coffee pods), and have been happy with the result. E io sono Italiano! If you can afford the initial steep price, the cost of the Nespresso pods works out fairly cheaply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Krups coffee maker, 27 Sep 2011
Having been served coffee many times from my friends Magimix equivalant of this Nespresso machine decided to get my own. This red Krups is just as good and I believe quieter than hers. The coffee selection which comes with it is good although I already knew which flavours I preferred. Depending on how much coffee you get through it pays to order in conjunction with someone else to save postage if you can. The machine is a boon in the morning much easier than boiling a kettle and waiting for coffee to filter. Well made stylish and efficient, would totally recommend and Amazon price for this particular model way below most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014
Really good. lovely quality coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
David Pilkington (Cannock UK) - See all my reviews
As described quick delivery. A1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Great machine Great coffee

4.0 out of 5 stars not working properly, 23 Jan 2011
Det O'brien (Wales) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for my son who was delighted with it , he is using it daily but just 10 days or so of use and it is not working correctly on the big cup service. he has been in touch with the manufacturers who have offered advice but its still not right. Will have to wait to see how they deal with and resolve the matter before being able to give it high marks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014
Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Close To Perfect As You Can Get, 28 Jun 2014
Had to replace our faithful De Longhi Nespresso when we left Australia. This one holds more water, has greater flexibility for cup placement, takes up less space and makes the same high-quality coffee. Beats - and is cheaper than - just about any local coffee without even trying (and that says a lot for coffee snobs who were spoiled by Melbourne's amazing coffee culture).

If I could vote six stars, I would.

3.0 out of 5 stars Instant Espresso ..., 31 Dec 2013
This machine does produce excellent coffee, but I have had a lot of problems with leakage of water and despite returning it for repair, the problem has not been fixed. Also, nowhere does it state in the manual that the type of coffee pod determines the long or short mode of making coffee, yet Nespresso have tried to tell me that it does and that that would explain my problem. I know of two other "users" that make their coffee in the same way as me and their machines do not display the same problem. So, not entirely satisfied.

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 | Next ›