on 13 April 2011
Excellent.

I have been looking for a pair of oven gloves for my new kitchen. I would have gone for the two single gloves but that would have been very expensive so decided to get the next best thing - these gloves. They do exactly what they say on the tin. I can take pots/pans straight out of the hot oven and wander around quiet happily without burning my hands. No more struggling with the folded tea-towels! Great colour too - easy to spot in the drawer. Would I recommend them - yes I would.
on 15 March 2012
These are great - very comfortable and easy to use, smart looking and easy to clean. They are much better than cloth ones. The "hidden" advantage is that you can pick up wet things - so pulling something out of boiling water, turning over a joint of meat etc are all possible as the silicone wipes clean.

The only slight disadvantage is that since they have thumbs, you can only put them on one way round - this is not a serious problem though and I would highly recommend them.
on 27 April 2012
Fab oven gloves, I thought they would be stiff and cumbersome, but no, more flexible than thick fabric oven gloves, better heat resistance, no worries with steam or wet, good length. I love them and will be buying some more as presents!
on 7 June 2014
These are great looking oven gloves and they do the job well, however, the quality is questionable.
The part you can see is great but the inner lining has not been machine stitched correctly at the seems. I sent back the first pair, as I could feel the broken seam as soon as I put my hand into one of the mitts. The replacement was better but after the first use required stitching, as I could feel the heat coming through where the quilted seam had not be caught correctly. Today, I have turned the gloves inside out, to let them dry after washing and I have noticed that the seams are pulling apart in two or three places, so out with the needle and thread again!
Now it may be that the two pairs that I was sent were just substandard but it is worth turning the glove section inside out and checking that the material has been joined correctly, before you use them. Besides this issue, the idea of the oven gloves is a good one. (Tip: don't forget to turn inside to let dry, if you have washed them.)
on 13 February 2013
These are good quality oven gloves, no burns from oven shelves, easy to clean, flexible to wear, good protection for hands.
on 2 April 2011
I bought this for my wife for her birthday. She called me a prat and said she'd rather have received jewellery or a spa treatment. Since then she's grown to love these gloves almost as much as she resents me. They're really good for holding hot and cold things (although not at the same time), or could be used as an emergency pair of gloves for building a snowman. They could also prevent blisters if you had to row a boat or climb a tree. My only complaint is that they don't quite fit in my kitchen drawer, hence the four stars.
55 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 February 2013
for years i've had oven gloves with burned bits on the mittens that look scruffy. these not only work but also look smart in my kitchen.
on 11 August 2012
It is hard to get excited about oven gloves and these are no different, but they are excellent. You cannot feel any heat through them and they are supple enough to grip things. Also there is a decent length of material connecting the gloves together so you can get your hands around large trays. Very happy with purchase and they come with a 5 year guarantee.
on 11 October 2012
This product does exactly what it says on the tin.

This product is fully heat proof, you can carry any hot items around without even feeling the heat from pots and pans.

This product is simply and easy to clean as the hands are made from silicone, a quick wipe and they are dirt free, a big advantage over cloth gloves.

This product feels clunky and doesn't allow you quite as much freedom as cloth gloves.

However if you don't need the freedom of cloth gloves these gloves perform perfectly well and would make an ideal addition to your kitchen.
on 31 January 2013
Master Class Double Oven Glove
Good quality, look good, easy to clean, does was it brought for and no more burnt wrists.