5.0 out of 5 stars Great imaginitive toy
This was for my daughters 6th birthday and she has loved playing with it, changing the scenery & making up stories, it seems very durable and is simple to set up and put away. Would recommend a few different puppet sets to go with it which can be quite expensive so look for offers. Great toy & I can see it lasting a few years.
Published on 1 Nov. 2012 by Debs

2.0 out of 5 stars lesson learnt!
Published 21 months ago by Carol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great imaginitive toy, 1 Nov. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars lesson learnt!, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
Package and delivery absoulutely fine. How I wished I'd done my homework first and MEASURED the size of the theatre before purchasing!!!! Whether its clever photography, or the little girl in the picture is the real life Thumbelina, I couldnt believe how small the product was! Overall the theatre and its design concept is good. Unfortunately, my theatre's transfer stickers were creased (right at the front)this may have been unlucky on my part. My child could barely get their finger puppets up the back and it isn't very big for adults to 'put on a show' either!

I strongly recommend you work out the measurements of this product before purchasing to see if it works for the recipient, especially for what you pay and, what you could fork out a little bit more from a larger product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre, 8 Jan. 2013
J. Housden (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
Fits on a table top and easy to carry around. Dismantles and slots together quickly. 6 year old likes the different backdrops.

4.0 out of 5 stars delightful, 29 July 2013
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
delivery was good, My niece was absolutley delighted with this puppet theatre with interchangable back drop. Good buy for the price, they have had hours of fun playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good!, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
Our granddaughter (4) loves it, both when watching and also when she herself makes up stories to play. Very good quality and lovely colours.
Easy to pack away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, great fun when purchased with Telltale finger ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
Nice quality, great fun when purchased with Telltale finger puppet sets for my 3 year old grandson and me to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars old style puppet show mini, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
for my nieces who will love this and play for hours,wel made wooden product,all sealed brand new

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 29 Nov. 2013
S. E. Kay (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
Bought this for my great nieces birthday & she loves it & so do her Mum & Dad Really pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
lovely quality - many hours of fun for grandkids

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a portable table top performance, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre (Toy)
I purchased this for my granddaughter and am delighted with it , it is a sturdy construction with six easily inserted scene changes enabling lots of little stories to be enacted and my next purchase will be more finger puppets . I have bought items from jesters before and will continue to do so, good quality and service.

GoKi Wooden Finger Puppet Theatre