Live Love In London
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£23.44+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 29 October 2010
It has seemed like a long wait, though finally it is here! I saw the band at this gig in January 2009 and will never forget it, especially now I have the cd.I have only managed a few fleeting listens as I write, though could not resist posting a review.

The recording is great, it sounds clear and powerful and takes me right back to the excitement of seeing them that night.The setlist works well, it is essentially a greatest hits package though I have no problem with that.Ty's guitar sounds wonderful, and the vocals harmonies are right on. Favourites? For me, Pray and It's love; Ty plays a beautiful solo on the latter and this has always been such an uplifting song. And of course, Goldilox where the audience sang the whole song, it nearly brings a tear to my eyes to hear us all singing so well!I have yet to watch the DVD and can't wait.

I am so proud to have known this band all these years, and this cd (and DVD) is such a testament to their greatness.Thanks Dug, Ty and Jerry.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
here finally is the new stunning heavy cool live album from the hugely influential heavy rock band KING'S X. After their last 2008 studio album XV was so stunning, one of thier very best in years, this album shows the tour in support and how amazing they still are live. It is packed full of classic catchy heavy funky rock tunes like It's Love, Dogman, What is this?, and then also has a good selection from the las talbum which sound really stunning live too. A fanatastci new album, but really is only the bonus alongside the DVD of the same London show from last year which is what most fans were waiting for. That too is stunning, showing this amazing leegnd band, all their unique passion, love, talent and rocking skills. Check this out right now for great heavy rock entertainment.
on 18 April 2014
I was at the other gig on this short UK tour a handful of years back now and while the vocals might not be to the best, this is a glorious live effort, stuffed full of absolutely fine and stunning classic tunes, amazing guitar solos, very unique tunes and style only this band have. Almost 30 years on, and still one of the very best, most influential and underrated rock bands ever.

For fans of Metallica, The Beatles, Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Sabbath, Leppard, classic and prog rock.
on 6 June 2011
What were they thinking when they released that album!?! This performance is just atrocious. Dull, empty, uninspired.
The sound is awful. The drummer can't sing, especially when drumming at the same time, and as a bonus it seems like he's more into his singing then his drumming which completely lacks any groove.
I truely admire King's X, I like every album they released, but this is totally wrong. Wrong because such band shouldn't sound that bad.
I bought the album, ripped it, listen to it and was so dissapointed to that I sold the cd and erased the mp3.
This is the kind of album I want to forget about and keep in mind that King's X is a great band anyway.