5.0 out of 5 stars Can I be sure that I'm saved?, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Can I Be Sure I'm Saved?: 7 (Crucial Questions Series) (Kindle Edition)
A very thoughtful and revealing text on the subject of being saved . I found it provoked me to ask some basic questions about my faith and assured me that I am saved
A great book for all Christians.
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, 13 May 2014
R. C. Sproul undoubtedly has a gift for communicating Theological concepts so that anyone can understand and learn more about Christianity, Faith, The Word and God Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshed and Reassured, 12 April 2014
Bibliophile (London - the one in England) - See all my reviews
In just a short book the author has completely relieved me from a sickening pressure that had been building up over the past several months. Written with clarity and scriptural certainty, a beautiful piece of encouragement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Uplifting Book, 16 Nov 2013
Every new Christian should get their hands on a copy of this book. A friend of mine who's just been converted to Jesus Christ read it from one of my Kindles and can't believe what he's been missing all these times. He is very happy with the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Nov 2013
The preciousness of the product is due by the author. It was an online purchase so no problem at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crucial question, 14 Nov 2013
answers this important question completely in a very easy to read way, if you are struggling with this question then read this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Aug 2013
The writer has done a wonderful job in showing you how you can be sure about your salvation. He is an eminently skilful writer. What you read is comfortably, easily readable.