Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 October 2011
Disappointed with product due to the fact that most tracks were not the original ones, but re-mixes, and not very good ones at that. Nothing on the packaging to suggest that this was the case before buying.
on 30 December 2010
Must admit didn't listen to all the songs before buying and am a bit disappointed; was looking for very lively music for doing exercise and didn't quite make the right choice as not all songs are lively enough!
on 24 September 2013
according to my Wife as this is really not my type of music. But saying that there are at least half a dozen songs that did have me singing along when we were prepping and cooking dinner the other day - so that should tell you something!
on 15 September 2011
Most of the tracks here have had their heart & soul removed by awful remixing. Generic beats & unimaginative backing tracks that half the time sound as though they've been written for another song.

However, what saves the album are the few occasions where the remix has been done well, or where the song has been left untouched. They are in the minority (there are a lot of tracks here), but for £[] you can't really complain too loudly - and the remix of Professor Green's "I Need You Tonight" is worth £[] on its own!
on 28 June 2012
I'm such an idiot, but I was thinking....I need some new chooons for my car....oooh what was a good year...yes 2010 was a fab year for top tunes...so bought this. When it arrived I put it on and was rather spooked as I knew exactly which song was coming next! I then realised I already have this album, but it was scratched to death so...I got a nice new shiny one...and for the fantastic low price....you can't go wrong!!!
on 26 January 2014
It has a very comprehensive list of music and was very enjoyable and was good for the new years eve party. did skip a few tracks but that was down to the fact you can not please everyones taste. I would give it a try.
on 20 October 2011
purchased this when it was on offer as a stocking filler for my grand daughter. For the price I paid it was pretty average with only half the tracks being any good I am glad I did not pay full price for it.
on 12 September 2013
Gift, cannot comment on content * seems ok, sounds ok, wouldnt need to purchase another. cannot comment any further f
on 9 December 2013
I really like these CDs 1 more than the other 2 but they are all good music well worth listening to, my 14 year old Grandson comes and sings along to them he enjoys them too.
on 8 January 2012
Bought this for my better half. I have been informed that apart from 1 track (the first one), all the tracks are excellent so for a cheeky fiver this has to be a bargain!