5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
My 10 yr old loves these. He's used then for a while now so I was really pleased to find them on here and for such a good price. He has always loved these and likes the taste. I highly recommend these.
Published on 27 Feb 2012 by Jenny Bambridge

Bearing in mind how expensive this product is (and I have nothing but praise for its quality), I was expecting there to be more than only THIRTY days' worth of tablets in this pack. There is no information at all about it in the description, and I wouldn't have bought this product, no matter how good it is, if I'd known there was only a month's worth for nearly 13...
Published 10 months ago by Steno Chick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Feb 2012
Jenny Bambridge (West yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Parade Gold Childrens Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars great vits, 24 April 2011
Very pleased with this product.Am about to order some more for a our young kids along with the animal parade greens!
Kids were unsure at first as they are not as sweet as some kids vits.But OK now.I was shocked to see that the vits we used to get-Vitabotics kids- had the worst form of aspartame in them!!! We threw them out. Aspartame is a dangerous neuro-toxin despite the propaganda coming from the food industry denying this fact.

3.0 out of 5 stars No info in the description to say how many tablets are in the bottle, 15 Oct 2013

Update: my five year old son hates the flavour, which is a nuisance since he has to take two a day....

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice flavor, 12 Oct 2013
Had been searching for a good vitamin supplement as at eleven my son decided to be vegetarian. Other vitamins tasted awful and were not chewable. Thank goodness I found these. He gets theses down easily, I will be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Animal Parade, 2 Aug 2013
I needed a good vitamin for my 8 year old daughter who was really run down over the long winter. This vitamin is all natural and has met all of her nutritional requirements such as vitamin D, which she was low in.
I wish I had found this vitamin years ago. After a few weeks my daughter was back to her normal self.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the item, 26 April 2013
I loved the item and the kids couldn't wait to use them. Happy with the service and the way the company dealt with my service

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves them!, 19 April 2013
At last an organic vitamin, no horrible fructose or aspartame, only goodness and the bonus of whole superfoods too! And my six year old loves them! Great there is a choice of different flavours to change sometimes, he's got cherry now and already asking for the next juicy flavour. The price is great too, so thats it for us, no more searching, i'll continue to buy these vitamins from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 14 April 2014
The kids love the taste and always ask for more.Very well balanced mix of vitamins, probiotics and minerals. In my view it would be perfect if it has more D3 and less iron.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids vits, 14 Feb 2014
They seemed a good buy and included the D vitamin which I wanted. Unfortunately my grandson 3 didn't like the taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 3 Jan 2014
R. M. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
A friend recommended these to increase my child's appetite in general and it really worked! So I'm a big fan. Plus she likes them as they're fun animal shapes and taste nice.