Size: 50cm x 25cm diameter|Change

on 22 February 2012
Binky and Bix were so happy with their new toy they didn't even notice me put out their food.
They have been jumping in it, on it and over it, rolling around inside it, scratching it, chewing on the toggles and tugging on the toy inside.
The material feels as if it would tear easily but so far their knife sharp claws have not been able to damage it.
So glad I bought this for them. If your cat enjoys the crackly sound of plastic carrier bags they will love this tunnel.

July 2015 Update, still going strong and played with regularly.
44 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2011
We bought this play tunnel for our 4 kittens to help them expel some energy, and have to say they go mad for it! With having 3 entry points and the middle section is a type of material that is very crinkly so they tend to dive on it. There is a ball that hangs down which they spend hours trying to steal! Overall a fab buy to keep kittens / cats occupied, well worth it!
on 3 January 2011
This is an absolute hit with my two Burmese cats aged 14 months and 7 months. The older one felt it was all bit beneath him playing with kitten toys but this has certainly changed his mind and although it was only given to them Christmas Day they have had hours of fun. We have had them racing through it, charging one another after creeping into one of the other tunnels and popping up like Jack in the Boxes in the middle! It is a fair size so I can see it being popular for some time to come. Worth every penny.
on 22 September 2011
My cat loves this item, and its good value for the money. The downside is, it is a big tunnel, so if you dont have the space, it not be a good idea.
on 27 September 2011
I wondered if being 4 years old wandering in and out of a tunnel may be a little beneath my furry friend, however this is not the case. Curiosity gets the better of him every time.My Suggestion to any cat owner who has a member of royalty in the household rather than a pet to invest in one of these as it frees up some of the time demanded for attention to be fullfilled alone. However it does take up quite some space so buyer be ware. yes it does fold up but heaven help those that do as it will surely be missed.
on 25 October 2012
although it's really bigger than expected,I can't fault how hilarious it is for us and the cat . Our bengal is a tad territorial and immediately this became her den and she would not allow ANY trespassers to approach or even look at it .so objects were thrown into it and they were all shredded or disappeared. good fun all round and the cat loves it. Just where to put it ?
on 7 October 2013
My kitty already has a tunnel but it is a straight one, and when I saw this I thought how fab it looked with the three tunnels to race through. The reviews were all fantastic so I ordered one straight away.
It was delivered within 48 hours of ordering, even though the delivery estimate was for over a week, so I was thrilled that it arrived so quickly. Sadly I was out so a card was left and then it was the weekend, but I have picked it up today from the sorting office.

Kitty absolutely loves it. I hadn't even unfastened all 3 tunnels before he leapt in, and he has been lying in there playing for about an hour now. He has taken some of his toys in there. He likes to peep through one tunnel and then turn round and peep through another when I peep back at him.

The fabric is strong and durable and is lined with a crinkly, rustly material that kitty loves. He adores paper bags so this must seem like a giant rustly paper bag tunnel to him!
He is not a small cat but gets in very easily and there is plenty of room for cats even bigger than he is, so if anyone is wondering whether their cat will fit then yes, there is ample room and height for cats of all sizes.
There is a large hole in the top of the centre where the three tunnels meet, and cats can jump in through there if they wish. It's handy for poking toys in for him to grab!

An absolutely fantastic toy that I would recommend for all cat owners. And the company, VetUK, are to be commended on fantastic, quick delivery, and a well-packed product (large good quality jiffy bag so it arrived in one piece!). If I had been home at the time I would have had this within 48 hours which is fab!

Kitty is thrilled, and I'm thrilled!
on 6 February 2016
I bought this a while ago for my rabbit. Although it is advertised for cats, I had yet to find a tunnel advertised my rabbit which was worth the money and that he also fitted in (he is about the same size as a cat, if a little wider!) I wasn't sure if he would like it but it had good reviews so I took the chance.

When it arrived, it was easy to open and set up, although it is quite large when open so you need quite a bit of floor space for it. There was some sort of cat toy attached which dangled down from the hole, but I cut this off as I didn't think it was rabbit friendly.

The tunnel has 3 arms and a hole in the middle. My rabbit has the time of his life running through it, hiding in it and popping his head through the middle. It is one of his favourite toys and he spends hours entertained by it. Be warned it does make a crinkling noise every time the material is touched, so definitely not a quiet toy!

I don't have the floor space to have this out all the time, so luckily it folds up. This can be quite difficult to get to grips with, as you have to have all the sections lined up exactly right in order for the plastic bits to fit in the loops to secure it. I am giving it 4 stars for this reason, because many months later I have still not figured out an easy way to do this!

Overall though, this is a great tunnel which is not only for cats!
review image review image
on 6 March 2011
My rabbits totally love this!

This item fastens flat for easy storage when not in use.

Fantastic service from Chingford too :-)
on 18 October 2011
We have a kitten and a three year old cat,they sleep and play in the tunnel.
Watching them play is great entertainment.