5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
I looked at all the competing products that looked identical but varied wildly in price. The is very well built and did the job perfectly to open my H3 divers watch. I would also recommend when using this tool to use a watch vice to hold the timepiece.
Published on 18 April 2011 by Guy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
If your watch is a clip back and you've tried all manner of objects to try and get it off...this one isn't the solution.

The knife was way too thick the get under two out of the three watch backs we tried it on, so you'll be taking a risk with it. Admittedly, it is only a few quid, but add the £5 postage, and you might as well go to a jeweller.
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Mandy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 6 Aug 2011
Mandy (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rolson 59199 Watch Case Opener Set (2 Pieces) (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 April 2011
Guy (Northolt, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Opens the can like it says:), 25 Feb 2013
Mr. J. A. Millar "SMOKE AND PET FREE HOME (bu... (NEWTOWNABBEY, Co.Antrim United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It doesn't look like much and I didn't think it was working but it opened my watch case. That's all I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Jan 2013
I bought this item as I have always liked to be hands on and also save a few bob, it is by far the best watch case remover I have ever used, since it only has two pins rather than the usual three. It is easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 6 Sep 2014
I'd used the adjustable watch case opener within 5 minutes of it arriving at my door. The distance between the pins is adjustable by rotating a small wheel in the centre of the unit and therefore can be adjusted to remove the screwdown type back cover from most sizes of watch. The new battery was fitted in my watch in no time at all. The other blade type tool is for opening the "snap shut" type of watch back cover. I haven't had occasion to use the tool yet so can't comment other than to say that it looks as though the blade might be a bit thick for the job it's designed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 5 May 2014
It's a great purchase .... I would definitely recommend it to anyone who would like to sort their own watches out

5.0 out of 5 stars watch case opener., 4 May 2014
This has proved to be a very useful little tool.I have already recouped the purchase price through fitting my own batteries in the multitude of watches in the house. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch case opener, 21 Feb 2014
Mr. S. J. Bonham (UK) - See all my reviews
This tool has made getting the back off my watch possible and is easy to use, saved me a fortune in battery replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD WEE GADGET, 12 Jan 2014
Mr. G. Oneill (UK) - See all my reviews
THIS WATCH OPENER DOES THE JOB I HAD A WATCH WITH A SCREW BACK A FAIR BUT THE BATTTERY WAS DEAD FOR OVER A YEAR AS COULDNT GET THE BACK OFF WITH THIS OPENER I HAD BACK OFFF AND NEW BATTERY IN JUST UNDER 5MINS I CAN BUY A PACK OF BATTERYS FOR A £1 WHY PAY UP TO £20 DIY