5.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene water shoes, 15 April 2012
I needed these shoes for wading into the river to get a boat in and out of the water. They needed to be fairly robust, comfortable, non-slip (on muddy slipway) and also needed to be suitable for rowing in and keeping my feet warm in the winter months of training; they fulfil all of these requirement. The company that supplied them was very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to our UK weather, essential for watersports!, 5 July 2012
These were bought for my daughter as she was learning to windsurf and also sails. She has found then invaluable for keeping her feet warm, protecting them from stones and hardsurfaces and being able to grip on slippy grp surfaces. She has very narrow feet and finds that they fir fine due to the velcro strap across the top of the foot. Delivery was a tad slow (arrived 1 day after the max expected delivery date) which was disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 2 May 2013
Very good service pleased I ordered them last time my daughter went on a sailing course we had to dry trainers all the time! Pleased I ordered the size I did as she was between two sizes I went for the smaller size and they were perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars water boots, 27 Oct 2012
Really happy with my purchase. When they get wet they do keep your toes and feet warm. Comfortable fit. Easy to put on and take off and feel secure while you're wearing them.No loosenes or anything. Only had them around 3 or 4 weeks so regards durability I've yet to see how they last. Overall at this stage, very happy with these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, great value., 17 July 2014
These boots (they cover the ankles unlike shoes) fit my average size 9 feet snugly and comfortably.
I use them for dinghy sailing and when I inevitably capsize they stay on as they are well secured with a velcro strap which has generous stickage area - so it's not going wear out any time soon.

The sole could be a little thicker as you can feel stones through it, but I am not going to drop a star for that.
Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
MR - See all my reviews
Good quality. Very pleased . Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 30 Sep 2013
These were a lot cheaper than the ones my son wanted, but he's not the one paying for them, so he has to like it or lump it. Happily he was impressed by how good the shoes are, so everyone's happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality for the price, 17 July 2013
For the amount these cost, they are absolutely brilliant!

they are comfortable and lightweight but reasonably tough with it.

I have done a seasons kayaking in them so far and they have held up fine, would reccomend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a really good price, 13 Aug 2014
Great product at a really good price. I'll have to wait and see how they stand up to wear when I've been kayaking in them a bit longer, highly recommend the seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014
so far so good, they arrived within a couple of days of ordering,