5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
Excellent little case - slim and stylish - far superior to other more expensive products. Very good value. I have spent a bit of time looking for a good case - visited John Lewis and the Apple Store in Regents St. This case beats all the other products hands down!!
Published 23 months ago by A. Corbett

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived damaged but OK for the price
Published 22 months ago by Andy Mcg

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived damaged but OK for the price, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fonerange Black Slim Executive Leather Flip Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (Electronics)
I needed a cover for my new iphone that would protect the screen in my working environment. This does the job, the phone fits very securely and snugly, it is very difficult to physically get the phone out so I would say that the phone won't fall out unaided. My case arrived damaged (with a large scratch on it) so I wasn't that happy with the product. But the time, trouble and expense of returning it outweighed the purchase price, so purely on that score the product is OK but because of the damage I won't purchase another one of these cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 8 May 2012
A. Corbett (london) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it despite a few flaws, 14 May 2012
I spent ages reading reviews before settling on this. When taking photos with the flash you have to take it out of the case but I think there are no cases of this style that you wouldn't have to. Also, the magnet at the top which keeps it shut came off a few weeks after I bought it. Luckily I noticed and didn't lose it and a stop of glue fixed it. Was very cheap though and so far still looks good. I would buy it again despite these minor issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still working :), 4 Mar 2013
Still working :) which is good because I use my iPhone very often and I know it can be hard for case to look and work properly.
Which I don't like is space for headphones. It's too small, and it's quite difficult to listen to music when I have closed case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip case over, 23 Nov 2012
Excellant value, really good quality i bought two because I thought they wouldn't last but absolutely no problem.
Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Foneranger Cover, 22 Mar 2013
Shocking quality! The cover unglued within 2 days and the magnet fell out so the front cover won't close. Save your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fonerange Black slim Iphone 4 Flip Case, 28 Aug 2012
I love it, the phone is really secured and is not easy to damage, well protected. Looks stylish. Would definitely recommend you would not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking and does the job., 26 Aug 2012
Mr. E. O. Mcfadden (UK) - See all my reviews
A nice looking cover for your iPhone which doesn't add significantly to the bulk like some covers. One minor issue is that you have to leave the cover open whilst charging as there is no slot at the bottom to facilitate this but I wouldn't let this put you off. Had it a few months now. Don't know how long it'll last but at this price, that isn't really an issue, I'd probably replace it with the same cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover, 30 Oct 2012
Bought this cover for my iphone 4 and its a perfect fit, protects the phone from knocks and scratches its not to bulky either, you have to leave it open to charge your phone but thats not a problem. I would definately recommend it, I went to the high street and couldn't find anything as good as this, only paid 3.66 for it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Sep 2012
I love this cover. It feels very good and it also does the job.. Protects the screen and holds the phone in place. I would definietly recommend this for people to buy.

ARRAY(0xb1d0e240)