5.0 out of 5 stars rocket

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow Rocket
Published on 17 July 2011 by Twins R Us

5.0 out of 5 stars rocket, 29 Oct 2010
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
Another fantastic toy from WOW. All my children love this rocket (3 girls age 3,4,6 and a 1 year old boy). It is sturdy, compact and very clever. It vibrates and makes a satisfying noise when you pull the cord. Numbers go round in a little window which is great for the younger children. The children have spent hours blasting off to space with the little astronaut figure. There are no pieces to lose and the hinge on the lid seems strong and is supported when opened. A great toy for imaginative play!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow Rocket, 17 July 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
Very nice chunky rocket toy, which the twins played with all the time. They were and still are forever passing it to one of us to pull the cord to make the countdown go round and the ship vibrate. However after only a few weeks of play the cord still pulls out, but gets stuck and does not always spring back into the rocket which is now proving to be very frustrating for the boys as well as us. Over all good toy but n ot as robust as the marketing would have you believe.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 2 May 2011
Mrs. L. Hawes - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
I took this as a gift for my nearly three-year-old granddaughter on a recent visit. It was a complete success. The rocket is very robust, the hinged top stood up to being opened and closed constantly. My granddaughter loved putting the little astronaught inside, then pulling the cord and watching the sequence of pictures in the window as she counted down to blastoff and saw Ronnie (we call him Sammy) in space. On our last webcall since my visit she was still playing with Sammy and the rocket. The most successful present yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved by girlies too, 22 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
We are huge fans of wow toys! The 3 girls (2, 4 and 6) all love playing with these toys and I don't have to worry because it is safe even for the littlest ones. I was a little concerned that this toy might be a bit boysie for my 2 year old girl but she loves it and even sleeps with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronnie the Rocket is Fab, 20 Oct 2010
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
We bought this toy as we have had other WOW toys in the past and they have been so fantastic I thought this would be another great one and we were right. Calum loves it and is never bored by it, he hasn't played with something so much since the little red fire engine. His noises for how a rocket sounds get better by the day and he has simulated flying it lots and it has stood the test of a 4 year old well!WOW Toys Fantasy Range Ronnie Rocket with Motorised Launch Sequence I would definitely recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronnie Rocket's a blast!, 21 Oct 2010
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
I bought Ronnie Rocket for my 2 year old son, who is already a big fan of his WOW toys, and he nearly popped with excitement when he saw the packaging! In fact I think this is the most popular one yet! He pulls the cord and counts down 5-4-3-2-1, blast off! Yes, proud mother, he can count down from 5 ;) I don't know who has more fun making the rocket blasts noises, me or him! Just like all the other WOW toys, this is really durable, with clever pads to stop it wobbling off the table when its vibrating. But the great thing is, its not noisy at all, like lots of toys these day. And of course the other little WOW figures fit in the cockpit too, so we've had the farmer, doctor, even the pig driving the rocket. Also because the figures work in all the toys, my son was landing the rocket, and making up stories where the farmer then gets out and drives off in the tractor! Really great fun, I would definitely recommend :)

3.0 out of 5 stars happy, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
this is a really good xmas present for my boy he will love it and it will get played with loads

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit for toddlers, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
I was very disappointed. I ordered this toy for my nephew for his third birthday. The blurb in Amazon said it was fit for boys between 1 to 3 years of age. My brother said that on the box it was for 1 to 5 years, But the toy is for a one year old rather than a 3 year old. Of all my years with Amazon as a customer, this is the first time I have been very disappointed. I understand it is outside source, It cost me nearly GBP 20.00. Worst of all, a disappointed and quickly bored three year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars RONNIE THE ROCKET, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
This is one of the toys that children play with at nursery.
The toy is so easy to play with

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
This was bought as a birthday present for my 3yr old grandson who was desperate to have a Ronnie Rocket. He was thrilled to bits with it. Prompt delivery and well packaged so all in all well pleased with my purchase.

WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket