4.0 out of 5 stars Brooming marvellous!
Published on 1 April 2011 by RRRob

3.0 out of 5 stars Broom or not to Broom?
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by Squishy_Woo

3.0 out of 5 stars Broom or not to Broom?, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
I was looking for an authentic broomstick that I could take out with me on Halloween and for dressing up for the kids. I was however slightly disappointed when I unwrapped it and found it was plastic and not at all as crooked as hoped. But I suppose you get what you pay for and for under a fiver it will do the job. I will be jazzing it up a bit with copper wire though to try and make it look less tacky.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
On taking the broom out of the packaging, all the little bits fell off it, what a mess! My daughter then took it to school for a Harry Potter day. It came back having fallen to pieces by the time she had got to school!
Really not a good purchase. It is now in the bin and I wasted my money. Would have been much better to go out in the garden and make one!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brooming marvellous!, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
I needed this for my daughter for a school fancy dress, not much time to spare (2 days) so took the express delivery, but was still a little concerned about getting it in time. I rang the supplier, hey presto! great service, by the time I rang it was already set for dispatch. My daughters face when she got it was a picture. the broomstick looks great and the fancy dress went down a treat.
The quality is excellent, although a few of the twigs have started to fall out.
definitely recommend to any young withches or Quidditch players out there!

Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed!, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
My 4yr old and 2yr old wanted a witches broomstick to use to play The Wizard of Oz
The broom was only £2.99 but with delivery costed me £6.89.
Very very disappointed with the broom the twig brush is very very thin and just falls apart every time you move it.
Kids cant play with it so to us total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Poor Quality, 25 Sep 2014
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
Have arranged for this to be returned. Really bad quality, almost disintegrated in the wrapper and to be frank could have made one a lot cheaper and better quality. Not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars beesom, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
bought my grandson the beesom for halloween to wear with his merlin outfit he looks great he believes he can fly

4.0 out of 5 stars Broomstick Fun, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
Good value broomsticks. Perfect for a Harry Potter themed party or an excuse to dress up as witches and have some flying lessons or a game of quidditch.

4.0 out of 5 stars I do not regret buying it!, 22 Nov 2010
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
It was an product Ok but I would recommend the broomstick because it is useful for many different ways! You can make it A witches stick or A Victorian chimney sweep broom. The best part of this product that is was so cheap partly because I found a money saving code on a website! Overall I would rate this product 8/10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother in law, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
Excellent for mother in law birthday gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with how its been put together, 15 Dec 2014
This review is from: Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom (Toy)
Bought for a fancy dress costume and went down a treat at the music festival. Really pleased with how its been put together.

Humatt Perkins Crooked Witch's Broom